COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Appreciation [nation's MAIN DANCERS special] black hair and bangs mega hair showdown (1 Viewer)

which main dancer owns black hair and bangs the most?

• Total voters
Reactions Received
black hair and bangs, the power hairstyle of six of the nation's Main Dancers, showdown:
(inspired by a kpop tweet i saw once)
seulgi of red velvet (bad boy, zimzalabim era) vs lisa of blackpink (hylt era) vs momo of twice (what is love, fancy era) vs soojin of (g)i-dle (senorita, lion era) vs yooa of oh my girl (ssfwl era) vs chaeyeon of iz*one (fiesta, ssots era (occasionally))

vs
Lisa iiiiiiii.png
vs
vs

vs
vs
Chaeyeon i.png

feel free to add more photos of any of these main dancers with their respective black hair and bangs if you want to!!
(black hair and bangs is officially the power hairstyle for female nation's main dancers, periodt, they all look so good in it and it's hard to decide, but i am personally biased towards lisa since she's my ult
anyway stan these main dancer queens <3)
also chaeyeon's hair is technically more dark brown than black and she doesn't have full/straight-across bangs or bangs all the time but we'll just ignore that bc i wanted to include her anyway

Reactions Received

Mijoo of Lovelyz :)
a very valid answer. :sanapray:

i don't know lovelyz that well personally which is why i unfortunately didn't include her in this showdown, but lovelyz are on my eventual to-stan list and i'm in love with mijoo from what i've seen of her dancing (and stage presence) from queendom, she's definitely very talented

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vogue and kodoku

vogue

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Ship
Wreck
    • Administrator
    • Awards Team
    • Press Team
Yooa for sure

Reactions: xdreamsandflames

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)