COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

NCIS: Los Angeles to end After 14 Seasons (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
Yesterday, it was announced that NCIS: Los Angeles will be ending this May. I am sad that this current season will be the show's final season, but then again the show began airing in 2009. But then again, I felt the show was slowly dying when they moved it from Mondays to Sundays (the show always aired late due to Sunday Night Footbal).​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
My mom's been watching L&O SVU for almost 20 years. That's another one in its last leg i think.
I keep thinking about L&O SVU because there have been moments when I thought that the show is on its last leg. I do think that there will be a few more years until it ends for good.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I keep thinking about L&O SVU because there have been moments when I thought that the show is on its last leg. I do think that there will be a few more years until it ends for good.
Yeah, i'm thinking they're going for 25 before they call it a legacy. Olivia's not getting any younger either. We'll see I guess. I watch it every now and then but I'm surely not obsessed with it lmaoo Mom however......

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
GOOOOOOD omg one of the most boring procedural dramas ever why the hell did it go for so long :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Ujung
Pronouns
She/Her
GOOOOOOD omg one of the most boring procedural dramas ever why the hell did it go for so long :jisoosmh:
I am guessing that they knew that the show was ending soon since the creator is also producing another NCIS spin-off show that is coming very soon. This one is going to be NCIS: Sydney. I honestly believe that CBS in general can't handle more than 3 NCIS shows at a time (they canceled NCIS: New Orleans and then added NCIS: Hawaii afterward).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread