COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction NCT UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
jaehyun parked his car. jaehyun got out of his car. jeno stole the car. jenos past curfew. jeno gets mark. they go to barnes and noble. jisung sees them and calls jaehyun. jaehyun is furious.

jaehyun calls jisung where they are. jisung rides his bike to jaehyun. they find jeno and mark. mark sees jaehyun and runs. jeno wonders why mark left and sees jisung. jisung smerks evily and jaehyun follows. jeno now knows why mark ran.

jaehyun asked where his car is. jeno doesn't answer. jaehyun asks again. no response. jisung comes back with mark. mark says it was all jenos fault. jaehyun asks mark where his car is. mark says they lost it. jaehyun is now very mad.

jaehyun now asks why they even went out. jisung says that he saw them at barnes and noble. jaehyun asks them why they were there so late at night. they could have just gone in the morning. jeno is too scared to say why. mark looks out of jaehyun's direction. jaehyun is losing his patience. He tells them to fess up or they get no more car privlages for a whole year. (to be continued)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
Chenle took off his ankle braclet and ate it. He has to get a new one on monday

renjun found a pinecone in the backyard and threw it at johnny. johnny threw it back at renjun. Renjun then found a big stick and smashed on johnny. Johnny has not been heard from in 3 hours.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
UPDATE ON JOHNNY!!!! JAEHYUN KIDNAPPED BOTH JENO AND MARK FOR THROWING HIS CAR DOWN A RIVER!! JOHNNY THEN MET UP WITH JAEHYUN TO ALSO KIDNAP RENJUN FOR THROWING A BIG STICK AT HIM!! JAEHYUN HAS KIDNAPPED ALL THE DREAMIES AND JOHNNY!! THEY ARE IN A WOODS!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
chenle update. tommorow he gets his new ankle bracelet :love:. We still dont know which woods Jaehyun, Johnny, Mark, and the Dreamies are in but we have hope.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
i am sad to inform everyone but sources have told me that the dreamies were dead for 3 hours. they were rushed to the hospital very quickly and nearly survived. Jaehyun is now going to court for kidnapping the dreamies and mark and johnny. but mark and johnny are still no where to be found in the woods. Jaehyun says he regrets nothing that he has done.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
taeyong is now officaily not the ncts guardian anymore. they are all kuns now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
CHENLE GOT HIS NEW ANKLE BRACLET WITH MORE ELECTRICAL WIRES AND A SENSER WHEN HE TRIES TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE OR IF HE TRYS TO TAKE IT OFF!!!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
lucas fell off a building while kun was crying in a corner. kun was crying because he didn't know what to do anymore.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
lucas went to the hospital and got a cast. he came back home with no sight of kun. kun ran away. the note he left was for ten. lucas brought it up to tens room and the note said,
"Dear Ten (and the rest of NCT),
I am no longer your guardians. I put you up for adoption. I'm not coming back to the house for a while either. I wanted you to get this note because i know you would be a good parent to NCT. This may all be a shock to you, but don't worry. You got this. All you have to do is sign the papers that are also in this note. The reason I wrote this was because the pressure was too much. I couldn't handle being a single parent to 20 other kids. I couldn't handle taking care of you all on such short notice. Sure I may be a hypocrite for doing this to you but your different. I had faith in YOU. And plus, you have the rest of WayV by you side. I will come back some day. But for now I just need to figure this out.

Sincerely,
Kun

(ps. please let the other read this. and read it to them. most of them dont know how to read because sm was to stubborn to teach them)
You can call me if you have any questions. (another p.s you also have the choice of signing the paper to become the gaurdian or you dont have to sign them and they go up for adoption for a new NCT leader for all the sub units and also become the gaurdian. I'm not forcing you to be there parent. It's your decsion. Bye for real this time)

Ten read the note and tears came out of his eyes. Lucas came at the door and asked "what's wrong? Where's Kun?" Ten sat down next to Lucas and told him to read the note. Lucas's mind went blank. All he could do was hug Ten and say, "do what feels right to you Ten".

(to be continued)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
its been some hours since reading the note so Ten disides to go downstairs and read it to everyone.

but he hesitates and waits for tommorow

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
The next day came and Ten just woke up. He knows he has to tell them. Thats what kun would have wanted. he walks down the stairs that day waiting for everone to wake up. Lucas comes down first. He tells Lucas to gather everyone in the living before he gets back (so he can get chenle.) When Ten gets to the dreamies apartment Chenle was on the floor knawing at a sofa pillow. Saliva all over the floor. Ten tried to chase after Chenle but Chenle bit him in the arm. Ten screamed so loud that Lucas called him to see if everthing was alright. After a few hours of chasing after Chenle, Chenle sprinted out of the apartment and went to the park to find chens baby. Ten knew what he had to do. If you can't beat them join em. Ten got on his all 4's and sprinted after Chenle. Chenle got so scared that he smacked Ten with a big stick and tried to eat him. Luckily he didn't. Ten got back up, pulled Chenle with him all the way back to the nct dorms and was ready to read the note.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
Ten walks in the dorm with all eyes on him. Jisung says, "where's kun? Wheres taeyong, WHERE JOHNNY?!?!?" Jisung starts crying and runs to hug Ten. Everyone looked so afraid. Even Mark. Ten tells everone to settle down and says, "Kun left a note for me to read to you all." Ten sits down and gets ready to read the note. After the notes done everyone is in shock that Kun would do this but Jeno says, "so your telling me, Taeyong didn't want us anymore so he gave us to Kun on such short notice that Kun had a breakdown and put us up for adoption?" "Yup that's right." "And now you have the choice of becomeing our gaurdian or p-putting us up for adoption?" Jeno says as he looks Ten in the eyes like an innocent puppy. "Yeah". Jisung springs up and goes to Ten while saying "OH PLEASE OH PLEASE DONT PUT US UP FOR ADOPTION!! WE NEED YOU!! I PROMISE WE'LL BE GOOD AND WON'T TELL ON EACHOTHER!!" Then everyone starts bargaining for him to stay. "guys guys GUYS! Come down. Alright? This is a big choice and i'm scared too. We have 2 weeks for me to sign these papers." Everyone calms down. "So you'll wait the two weeks and then give us an answer?" Haechan says. "Yup". Everyone's calm now and leaves the livingroom. Chenle starts running after people and biting there legs. "Ngienrolmgfl" Chenle says as he flips Mark onto the table and starts eating his shorts. Everyone starts to pitch in and help get chenle off mark. Chenle has now eaten off Marks shorts and hops off the table to a nice corner and sleeps. Ten sighs and sits on the couch. He looks at the note and starts to cry. why kun why. why did you think this was a good idea? WHY!! Everyone comes down to see Ten crying. They pat his back and tell him whats wrong. "i dont know if im cut out for this. I can't do this." Everyone looks at eachother and WinWin gets up from the back and says, "Hey dont cry Ten. We'll all help you out. And Kun picked you because he knew that you could do this. He knew that your great energy and happy dad side would be a great leader." Everyone starts saying yeah. and Saying that they can help Ten. "Really?" Ten says. And everyone says yeah. "I think I-I can do this!" "It will be a bumpy start but I got this". Everyone cheers 'YEAH' And Ten says "Thanks guys" While nighttime starts and the new day begins.

"i guess that wasn't so hard afterall"

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
Kun will now be coming back to nct but not yet. He still is traumatised from being guardian of all the nct sub units when taeyong stepped down. Johnny has been tested for five std's and made a mutant rat down in the sms basement

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread