Comeback NCT127 - Neo Zone: The Final Round 👊 Punch 👊 20.05 (1 Viewer)

baldae

hand me the razor
Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kpop says no
But for real, if you look at the schedule, it seems very rushed.
how dare they
it does seem a little rushed. I dont' know why they decided to break up Neo Zone into two sections

Reactions: NeoSquare

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reactions Received
Ship
how dare they
it does seem a little rushed. I dont' know why they decided to break up Neo Zone into two sections
People noticed that Dream always comes back in fairly calm periods and 127 has to battle against powerhouses.
Many people are upset too that 127 will have a concert before the cb and apparently they will perform Punch thus all the hype will basically die down

Reactions: baldae

baldae

hand me the razor
Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
People noticed that Dream always comes back in fairly calm periods and 127 has to battle against powerhouses.
Many people are upset too that 127 will have a concert before the cb and apparently they will perform Punch thus all the hype will basically die down
That's kind of pointless then. I mean, you could probably hype up with a concert, but it's better to hear recorded vocals first I think.. It's also weird to hold a concert with a CB song, before a CB, isn't it?

Reactions: NeoSquare

NeoSquare

Taeyong fluffles
Reactions Received
Ship
That's kind of pointless then. I mean, you could probably hype up with a concert, but it's better to hear recorded vocals first I think.. It's also weird to hold a concert with a CB song, before a CB, isn't it?
yea idk

Reactions: baldae

Users who are viewing this thread