COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News [Netizenbuzz] EXO fans take out bus ads demanding Chen oppa to leave the group. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Article: EXO fandom requests Chen to leave the group, bus ad under controversy... "This would all be over he left" vs "Crossing the line"

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+317, -51] Celebrities are so shameless ㅋ and you stupid fangirls need to draw the line, these celebrities aren't going to be responsible for your lives ㅋ

2. [+292, -94] I'm not a part of the EXO fandom or anything really but I personally don't think that an idol group like EXO can have a member who's a father. That fact alone changes the influence of their name brand. Chen is in the wrong here.

3. [+277, -64] So much unneeded fuss

4. [+25, -6] Just leave and go solo! I like EXO songs and watch them on varieties but I wish Chen would just... leave

5. [+22, -16] What other country in the world has fans who take out bus ads for their idols to leave their groups?? First they got their deliveries rejected by SM, now they're taking out bus ads?? Even celebrities who have had drunk driving scandals and sex crimes haven't had fans go this far. Do you really think that an idol hiding his pre-marital pregnancy and having a shotgun wedding is something to kick him out of the group over?

6. [+19, -8] These fans are acting like their own husband is cheating on them.. I don't get it..

7. [+18, -5] It's pretty obvious that fans don't want him at all so why is SM being so stubborn... I don't understand

8. [+16, -8] ㅋㅋㅋ So I guess this is a way you can waste your time and money. Please invest this much in your own lives ㅋㅋ

9. [+14, -6] ATMs... the other members are in support of his decision. You guys are nothing but money to them so please wake up to your reality.. I actually feel bad for you guys now..

10. [+12, -6] Even ads... why waste your money on something so useless??

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Brainless people screwing the name of our entire fandom. The world is dealing with a pandemic and these idiots still are hung up on Chen. I wish I could slap some sense into them.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Hoes mad

Reactions Received
KS Coins
There should be a study done based on kpop fans who feel so entitled to controlling their faves love lives cause I’m convinced that these fans need some professional help if they’re doing things like this...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
There should be a study done based on kpop fans who feel so entitled to controlling their faves love lives cause I’m convinced that these fans need some professional help if they’re doing things like this...
They are beyond over, too late to help them.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
If only they could’ve used that money for good, like to support Suho’s solo, or donate it to charity. It’s not as if we’re going to be seeing Chen’s baby a lot anyway, kid’ll be in college before we do.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
god i love them theyre the best, truly the top minds of exo ls

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
taeyeon♡
Ship
Wreck
Do they seriously not have other priorities to focus on, just leave the guy alone. So he's going to be a father, big deal. At least he's here and happy.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
CAN WE PLEASE NOT CALL THEM EXO-Ls? :pepecry1:
I REFUSE TO BE CLUBBED TOGETHER WITH DUMBASSES.
LET'S JUST CALL THEM CHENTIES OR SOMETHING

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
how difficult is it for them to just leave him alone? i thought them sitting on the street with the signs telling chen to leave was dumb but this is a whole different level. i could never waste so much time and money on something so pointless as this.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
they never give up, huh?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I don't get why they are still on this, it's been months. Nothing is going to change

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
2. [+292, -94] I'm not a part of the EXO fandom or anything really but I personally don't think that an idol group like EXO can have a member who's a father. That fact alone changes the influence of their name brand. Chen is in the wrong here.
What is their name brand? Isn't it exoplanet? Not sure how that constitutes "Don't get married and don't have a kid."

Them sitting with signs didn't work, and they think an ad is going to work? What is this world

Reactions Received
KS Coins
What is their name brand? Isn't it exoplanet? Not sure how that constitutes "Don't get married and don't have a kid."
I believe theyre referring to exo’s public perception/image.
if you say Exo’s image is of a group of rlly cool teen girl heartthrobs, a married father does ruin that perception, and ppl who have that image in mind when they think of exo are the ones getting upset

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I believe theyre referring to exo’s public perception/image.
if you say Exo’s image is of a group of rlly cool teen girl heartthrobs, a married father does ruin that perception, and ppl who have that image in mind when they think of exo are the ones getting upset
Ahhh I see okay yeah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread