COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Photo Netizens react to Astro Cha Eun Woo's new hair (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Astro member Cha Eunwoo got a perm for the first time in his life. He said: "I permed my hair for the first time, since I debuted." "I like my permed hair."
Ofc, netizens also expressed how they feel about it: "Woah...He's just a prince." "Wow, he really is handsome in a pretty way." "He looks like a fairy." "He looks like an angel."

What do you guys think? @Aroha

@badcrookshanks @brekker :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
he looks really charming!!!! I like the volume, his natural hair sometimes looks a bit too sleek? not to mention I just find messy hair cute :D.
also when the title was "Netizens..." I was so scared because he is usually so criticised. happy to read people were nice about it too!!! ♥
overprotective mode activated :D

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
he looks really charming!!!! I like the volume, his natural hair sometimes looks a bit too sleek? not to mention I just find messy hair cute :D.
also when the title was "Netizens..." I was so scared because he is usually so criticised. happy to read people were nice about it too!!! ♥
overprotective mode activated :D
I also think messy hair is always cute. He looks great (as always). :pikahappy:
And yeah, when something starts with "netizens" it's usually means no good. But people love his hair and left nice comments about it. <3

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
He looks so soft

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread