Official New Additions to the "Have You Met____?" Event! (Points and Rare Card Prizes) (1 Viewer)

Panda

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Starlight
Ship
Wreck
Hello everyone! Just a quick announcement!

There is now a small change to the "Have You Met" Event! The staff team has decided that in addition to the promotions of your chosen artist, you will also be able to win a price for yourself! That is, if you participate in the event and win, you will have the choice to either win 250 points (essentially 5 entries to the legendary card raffle) or get a random rare card, along with the other things that were previously promised!

In order for you get your price, we simply ask that you either request your random rare card in the cards request thread or DM me (@Panda) to ask for your 250 points!

The request in the request thread card would look like this:

Username: Panda
Reason: Have You Met Event Winner

The cards team is already aware of this and I will verify with them on who the winner is! Of course, we will provide these rewards for our previous winners (@Vikki and @Chae) as well!

For those of you who are more motivated to join now, this is the link of the event's thread for information on how to enter:
Have You Met ___? Event - Kpopsource - International kpop forum community.

The next submission period will end September 11th!

I still have to write these changes into the original event thread but that will be done very soon!

Also, tagging the @Cards Users as this is pertaining to them as well!

Reactions Received
nooo not another thing i need to do for cards :)

sounds fun i still have note really dug into the specs for this deal.

Reactions: Abeamus

Users who are viewing this thread