Intro Newbie here ^-^ (1 Viewer)

Kitq

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Hey y'all!

I'm Kit, currently 22yrs old and I live in Germany. As you probably can see I've joined today,yippie!

I'm not sure where to start haha. I got into Kpop in the beginning of 2020 and the group that introduced me to the world of kpop was Stray Kids!

I kinda restricted myself not to stan many groups because I don't got the time to keep up with everyone and everything. I'm also really forgetful so you basically could call me the worst stan ever 😂 My ults are Pentagon and Ateez! The restriction I was talking about are like not stanning more than 10 groups. I do listen to a log of groups casually and know some/most of the members names etc but I don't keep up with their activities frequently so yeah.. I'm like a max of 2 ults, 2-3 semi-ults and then the rest is like stanning but not checking everything regularly and not being super invested in voting etc.
I do struggle with deciding which groups I want to "add" to my stan list haha. I just can't decide >-<

Anyway! Aside from kpop I also love anime, plants, cats, books and sleeping (lol).

I'm in need of friends tho! Like for real. All the people I know irl don't like kpop or anime ..or plants so I literally have NO ONE to talk about that stuff :(
I'd be happy to find some friends here! I probably won't be active 24/7 but I'll try to show up here regularly. Like..a few times a week!

:saranghae:

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
welcome! who is your bias in ateez? :sanapray: :nekolove:

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Hi welcome :bigcatlove:

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Welcome to KPS! Welcome fellow atiny too!

Whose your bias? Also what's a good book you've read recently and would you like to be tagged in my book posts by chance (if not that's ok it's just always fun to have another bookworm here).

minnt

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
minnty.carrd.co
Fandom
multi
Welcome to KS!! Hope you enjoy it here :nekolove:
This is my stan list
Aespa, ATEEZ, Agust D, Baekhyun, Blackpink, Boy Story, The Boyz, BTS, Chungha, Day6, ENHYPEN, EXO, ITZY, KARD, Loona, Mamamoo, Monsta X, NCT (all units), P1harmony, Red Velvet, SEVENTEEN, Stray Kids, SuperM, TXT, TREASURE, TWICE, WayV, (G)-IDLE

My ult groups are Stray Kids, NCT, and P1harmony:pikahappy:

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Kitq

Kitq

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Aaaah thanks for the nice welcoming y'all!! :pikahappy: @Yili @Lovely_Cornchips My bias in ateez..aaah i can't decide haha! I'd say it's Hongjoong and Yeosang but everyone else is basically my bias wrecker lol! Also @Lovely_Cornchips I'd love to be tagged in your book posts. The last book I've read was "looking for Alaska" by John Green!

Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
Multi
Ship
Aaaah thanks for the nice welcoming y'all!! :pikahappy: @Yili @Lovely_Cornchips My bias in ateez..aaah i can't decide haha! I'd say it's Hongjoong and Yeosang but everyone else is basically my bias wrecker lol! Also @Lovely_Cornchips I'd love to be tagged in your book posts. The last book I've read was "looking for Alaska" by John Green!
Mines is Hongjoong and Wooyoung, and my bias wrecker is Seonghwa and san

• Love

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
welcome to the fam

• Love

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
My bias list is a mess for ATEEZ tbh LOL

I love Mingi but Yunho is such a cutie and so are San & Wooyoung
:jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:
And I'll definitely tag you though this month I've mainly been reading graphic novels/manga

• Love
Reactions Received
Hello, Kit!!!

I live near Germany :) and I love Ateez and Pentagon too ♥♥♥ awesome to meet you!! I also love Stray Kids as that goes hand in hand :D.

I hope you´ll soon feel at home, start your card addiction and find a lot of friends on here yay

• Love

Kitq

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Hello, Kit!!!

I live near Germany :) and I love Ateez and Pentagon too ♥♥♥ awesome to meet you!! I also love Stray Kids as that goes hand in hand :D.

I hope you´ll soon feel at home, start your card addiction and find a lot of friends on here yay
That's so cute aaaah,thank you!!

Reactions: OnlyCalB

Areum101

Rookie
Reactions Received
🍑Peachy_Taegguk's fruit stand🍑 🐶kinnie's pet shop🐶
Website
www.youtube.com
Fandom
Multi
Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
OrbArTiny

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
my bias is a battle between hongjoong and wooyoung currently! but I agree it's insanely hard to pick a bias in ateez
who is your ultimate bias doy ou have one?

Reactions: Kitq

Users who are viewing this thread