News Nine Percent Disbanded (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Like... they disbanded 7 days ago... without even a proper second album... a single album in a year of them existing... fucking terrible
They won a popularity award on a chinese award show but... I have no idea how really, they have "promoted" their song 55 times in total during this entire time...
How useless can you be as a promoter to fuck up so hard? :bigcatcry:

This post by Linong basically confirmed their disbandment...​

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Yeah the show was amazing, but the life of Nine percent was a bit sad...

All the members got a shit ton of solo work tho, so that is at least good!
I was so pumped for their debut and well I didn't love it really but I was expecting like at least 1 cb, but nup, even UNB had 2 comebacks but the most popular group in China didn't :sanathink:

Getting solo work is great and all but I always liked group content more especially from people that were already in a group, soloists that are only soloists are smn else for me...

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I was so pumped for their debut and well I didn't love it really but I was expecting like at least 1 cb, but nup, even UNB had 2 comebacks but the most popular group in China didn't :sanathink:

Getting solo work is great and all but I always liked group content more especially from people that were already in a group, soloists that are only soloists are smn else for me...
True, but China is a lot more soloist oriented, so I really dunno...

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Wait, wasn't this the Idol Producer group? :jisoosmh:
How long was their contract for? Also what reasons are they giving for their disbandment?
Yep, contract ended I think, it wasn't anything sudden they just didn't do anything.
Idk a lot about them but I know they were huge, what happened?
An idiot was their PR Manager and they didn't release anything, like ever, so their disbandment date came
So Xukun is essentially a free agent now?
Yea, sorta, I mean they were basically that all this time... Since they never promoted...
All I remember from them is Mack Daddy but tbh I was more of Xukun fan ever since the first episode. Sadly they never released more work. They could have been the answer to kpop idols in China and build a legacy after them.
Yep, maybe the produce s2 guys do better but god damn... the difference between promotion of Wanna One and them is staggering... as I said in my comment UNB from The Unit, a show that failed in a lot of ways, especially in bringing in an audience, had more comebacks than they did...

Reactions: TaShye and Vikki

Users who are viewing this thread