COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Debut No MV Teaser for Treasure Debut (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's D-1, and by all accounts it looks like YG is keeping everything under wraps, usually groups have 2 MV teasers out by this point but YGE has been building the hype while still not revealing much about Treasure's debut title "Boy" which I actually think is the right decision.

There have been multiple videos about the members and also an instrumental teaser. And on D-2 they dropped this choreography trailer but it was more about the members practicing and being determined to go out and prove themselves, no footage from the actual MV was shown.

Treasure has actually had a lot of pre debut content but no actual MV teaser which is pretty rare for today lol. The hype is real tho.

Anticipate :sj_weary:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
They've been doing 2 teasers a day so it's still possible the second teaser for D-1 will be the MV.
At this point I actually hope they don't lol.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Now that I think about it, I don't think Blackpink had teasers when they debuted either. The MV's were just shown at their debut showcase and then released online a few hours later. So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that Treasure isn't getting a MV teaser either?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Now that I think about it, I don't think Blackpink had teasers when they debuted either. The MV's were just shown at their debut showcase and then released online a few hours later. So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that Treasure isn't getting a MV teaser either?
They released it now :yolk:
I think they actually should have kept it a mystery lmao.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread