Appreciation Nobody trusts Jeonghan (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
LITERALLY nobody trusts Jeonghan
He is a liar and a cheat

SVT members don't trust him, carats don't trust him

He has revealed who the mafia's are in their current game of mafia going on in Going Seventeen and nobody is trusting what he is saying
NOBODY

SVT members go through extra precautions to make sure he doesn't cheat as well! When there is a section where a member has to wear ear plugs or whatever so they don't hear, Jeonghan's will get double checked AND he will be made to stand further away. There is 0 trust in that relationship

I just love it so much, that he is THIS known for cheating lmao

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
LITERALLY nobody trusts Jeonghan
He is a liar and a cheat

SVT members don't trust him, carats don't trust him

He has revealed who the mafia's are in their current game of mafia going on in Going Seventeen and nobody is trusting what he is saying
NOBODY

SVT members go through extra precautions to make sure he doesn't cheat as well! When there is a section where a member has to wear ear plugs or whatever so they don't hear, Jeonghan's will get double checked AND he will be made to stand further away. There is 0 trust in that relationship

I just love it so much, that he is THIS known for cheating lmao
I freaked out at the title,but yes, he is just competitive. :D. it´s a sport, leave the poor man alone :D.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Ship
Any time SVT are playing games my eyes are glued on Jeonghan because I'm trying to spot any sign of him being a cheater :lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: marublade

Users who are viewing this thread