A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 13 February 2019 #1 Reactions: taemkitten, blueberries, lexus and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 13 February 2019 #2 I don't know who to vote for here. I love everything here. Reactions: taemkitten, bulletproof, lexus and 2 others
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 14 February 2019 #3 dreamcatcher said: I don't know who to vote for here. I love everything here. Click to expand... well same exid, exo, jennie and twice.... november is too strong Reactions: taemkitten, bulletproof, lexus and 1 other person
dreamcatcher said: I don't know who to vote for here. I love everything here. Click to expand... well same exid, exo, jennie and twice.... november is too strong
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 14 February 2019 #4 So. Many. Bops. Still gonna vote for EXID though. Reactions: taemkitten, bulletproof and yeji