COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation ˏ 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 NOT WEARING MAKE UP 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 ˎ (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE KPOP FANS ON HERE WHO DARE TO GO OUTSIDE WITHOUT LAYERS OF MAKE UP ON (SO LIKE NO FOUNDATION, CONCEALER ETC)
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO ONLY WEARS MASCARA FROM TIME TO TIME? AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING FOR MAKE UP, GIVING THE FINGER TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT ME FOR WHO I AM NATRUALLY?

Don't get me wrong, if you love to put on make up, no problem , be my guest
i bet you look fkin stunning as fak :mgblush:

but i personally just can't with society
are people acceptable to look at ONLY if they wear make up, so they be walking around with ''flawless'' looking skin?
people with bad skin HAVE TO get judged and be treated less than a person who looks ''flawless''?

i dislike society a lot for so many reasons and this is one of them
and don't deny the true fact among humans..... OFTEN, more than you maybe like to believe, people get treated ''better'' if they make themselves EXTRA NICE with make up
so they look ''pretty''
if you look ''not pretty'' or ''less pretty'' you get treated differently more often than not
WHY? humans are :junweary:
thank god there is still people out there that treat people equally but still
we in smaller amounts i tell you​

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i don't agree with people who force others to wear make up but i personally can't go outside without it. i don't leave my house that often recently because nearly everything is closed here again due to the pandemic but when i do, i always put make up on. it usually takes me around 15 minutes to apply everything i want so it doesn't require me to get up that early in the morning but even if it did i wouldn't mind because to me sleeping is a waste of time. the only negative aspect of it is that i wear dark eyeshadow most of the time so when something gets in my eye and i try to get it out or when i start crying in a public place, it can look slightly messy to say the least :wonugl:

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't care whether people wear makeup or not (though I do think some people go over the top... to the point of looking nothing like themselves at all)

But me?

I'm just lazy as fuck.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
I’m not allowed to wear make up yet

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
I don't care whether people wear makeup or not (though I do think some people go over the top... to the point of looking nothing like themselves at all)

But me?

I'm just lazy as fuck.
That's exactly my point
So many do it to a point that when they take it off they look so different....
What's the point?
Force society to accept you for who you are or else what's the point of living if you have to hide behind a mask or else you no good for people

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
i don't agree with people who force others to wear make up but i personally can't go outside without it. i don't leave my house that often recently because nearly everything is closed here again due to the pandemic but when i do, i always put make up on. it usually takes me around 15 minutes to apply everything i want so it doesn't require me to get up that early in the morning but even if it did i wouldn't mind because to me sleeping is a waste of time. the only negative aspect of it is that i wear dark eyeshadow most of the time so when something gets in my eye and i try to get it out or when i start crying in a public place, it can look slightly messy to say the least :wonugl:
You can't go outside without? Why? :wimwim: :mgblush:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That is nice, what about nail polish?
Same. I'll put it on randomly when I'm bored but yeah rarely. I will say I like to get dolled up for weddings and specific dates though.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I am in my 20s and never been to a wedding in my life :wimwim: :ilovebread:
I'm 23 and I've been to two recently. I have two or three more coming up too. It'll happen...soon and all at once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread