COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Announcement Notice of forced logout for all users. (1 Viewer)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
We'll be attempting to redirect our domain name from www.kpopsource.com to just kpopsource.com, this will result in logged in cookies being lost and users will be logged out, i wanted to do this since last year when google implemented just the root domain example.com will be seen on the address bar, so don't worry if you are logged out, just attempt to log back in when it happens.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I managed to not make everyone log out but push notifications and web app install will have to be redone.
I was just logged out tho? Or could it have been just impeccable timing with the monthly verification thing? :dubuthink:

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
I was just logged out tho? Or could it have been just impeccable timing with the monthly verification thing? :dubuthink:
It might be that i missed some cookies. sorry about that :pepeheart:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
So this is why the website looked so broken. My ad blocker and tracking protection began to block twitter media again.

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
So this is why the website looked so broken. My ad blocker and tracking protection began to block twitter media again.
Sorry about that, this will be the last url change for the rest of ks lifetime. :nekosweat:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread