COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Now that Dispatch and Bighit don't get along any more..... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
When do you think the dating scandal is happening?
Dispatch have been going after BTS a lot these days, so I think it is only a matter of time until they pop the ultimate scandal....

the DATING scandal!

I'm gonna say it's gonna take a bit, bcs Dispatch is going to want fresh tea and proof for all of it, so maybe a few months? I say we are going to have one before this year is over though or at thee LATEST it is going to be a 1st of January reveal. (Doubt they are going to wait that long though)

What do you all think?

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think BigHit will give in and drop more coin

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I’m more curious about what went down between dispatch and BH. BTS have managed to stay scandal (dating) free until recently and it was obviously because DP kept things secret for them. Either BH had something against them or they made a good deal which no longer takes effect but if there’s drama I’m super curious lol.

And yeh, there will definitely be a dating scandal soon. They’re already getting into controversies so it’s only a matter of time. BH sucks at handling controversies though so I hope they hire someone who knows how to. Keeping quiet or apologising on behalf of the boys never ends well.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m more curious about what went down between dispatch and BH. BTS have managed to stay scandal (dating) free until recently and it was obviously because DP kept things secret for them. Either BH had something against them or they made a good deal which no longer takes effect but if there’s drama I’m super curious lol.

And yeh, there will definitely be a dating scandal soon. They’re already getting into controversies so it’s only a matter of time. BH sucks at handling controversies though so I hope they hire someone who knows how to. Keeping quiet or apologising on behalf of the boys never ends well.
The reaction to the 97-liners scandal was so obviously handled by SM..... like... Bighit got lucky with that one.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hm I wonder if dispatch x bighit was still going along, would pledis be included in that deal?

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Hm I wonder if dispatch x bighit was still going along, would pledis be included in that deal?
I dunno and I don't care...

My ult bias has had 2 dating scandals already, I can deal with the other one getting in a few as well if he wants to!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I dunno and I don't care...

My ult bias has had 2 dating scandals already, I can deal with the other one getting in a few as well if he wants to!
Yeah well you’re a hippie

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yeah well you’re a hippie
Checks out lmao! I don't have long hair, but I imagine by your point of view I MUST be taking drugs to be fine with idols dating!

Hippie - a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Checks out lmao! I don't have long hair, but I imagine by your point of view I MUST be taking drugs to be fine with idols dating!

Hippie - a person of unconventional appearance, typically having long hair, associated with a subculture involving a rejection of conventional values and the taking of hallucinogenic drugs.
that and a whole host of other ~issues~

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well I think Dispatch might have some dirt already, I'm sure people in the industry know as well but they'll wait until they have all juicy details, pics etc. before making a reveal. Jan 1st does sound likely.
I'd also imagine if they shared pics of idols going on dates now in the pandemic, netizens might not be too thrilled. Or maybe they just go to each other's house and date indoors like Jihyo and Daniel :haylul:

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Idk I'm not ready to listen to people cry about their oppas are dating :nekosweat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
idk when its gonna happen but when it does the world will literally explode.
Explosion Spongebob GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

i know that a lot of armys like to act like they would be okay with bts dating and often times say that their fandom is "older" than other fandoms who freak out over dating but...

bts has never once had a dating scandal of any sort in their 7 years of being a group. their fandom is just not used to the idea of a bts member not being single. their first scandal will cause a lot of ruckus in their fandom, especially kfans.

unlike exols who have had their fair amount of dating scandals and have had time to go batshit crazy the first time around to then eventually get used to the idea of exo dating... armys have not... so things will definitely get crazy when the time comes.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Poor girl though, theyll need to get to witness protection program
Yeah judging by the shit that tattoo artist went through just for being Jungkook's friend, imagine if any dating news is actually confirmed, holy shit.

idk when its gonna happen but when it does the world will literally explode.
Explosion Spongebob GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

i know that a lot of armys like to act like they would be okay with bts dating and often times say that their fandom is "older" than other fandoms who freak out over dating but...

bts has never once had a dating scandal of any sort in their 7 years of being a group. their fandom is just not used to the idea of a bts member not being single. their first scandal will cause a lot of ruckus in their fandom, especially kfans.

unlike exols who have had their fair amount of dating scandals and have had time to go batshit crazy the first time around to then eventually get used to the idea of exo dating... armys have not... so things will definitely get crazy when the time comes.
I really want it to be with someone from Momoland for the lulz.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah judging by the shit that tattoo artist went through just for being Jungkook's friend, imagine if any dating news is actually confirmed, holy shit.

I really want it to be with someone from Momoland for the lulz.
Armys prettyy much destroyed her business and mental health just for being friend of member. So cant imagine what theyd do to actual gf..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread