COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction OC9 (On Cloud 9) Group Profile (1 Viewer)

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There’s a new idol group in town, and its name is OC9, or On Cloud 9! This co-ed group is made up of Jihyo from Twice (she’s OC9’s leader), Bomi from Apink, Kihyun from Monsta X, Seulgi from Red Velvet, Wyatt from ONF, Jimin from BTS, Hoshi from Seventeen, Miyeon from (G)I-Dle, and Wooseok from Pentagon. So, if you stan any of those groups, you’ll most likely want to stan this one!

The group has debuted just last month under newcomer label PYM Entertainment with the debut single, Flying High. The song has been such a hit that the group has made Japanese and English versions, too! The concept of the song, as well as their upcoming mini album of the same title, is happy, upbeat, and positive – another reason to take a listen and stan!

So, in summary…

Group name: OC9 (On Cloud 9)
Number of members: 9
Members’ names: Jihyo (leader), Bomi, Kihyun, Seulgi, Wyatt, Jimin, Hoshi, Miyeon, Wooseok
Debut date: February 17th, 2021
Label: PYM Entertainment
Debut single: Flying High
Debut album: Flying High OC9 1st Mini Album
Type of group: Pop-hop (a mix of pop and hip-hop)
Concept: Happy, upbeat, positive vibes
Fandom name: Silver Lining
Selca day: 9th of the month

Let's get it!

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG I'm just coming back to this - I don't even stan some of the original groups anymore lol Actually, no - I still stan all but two of them (I've done away with Apink and only listen to Seventeen casually now). But OMG what was I thinking??? No wonder nobody wanted to stan! :sanathink:

Edit: I've unstanned (G)I-dle, too - so I only stan 6/9 of the groups now. But still!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread