COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group 「Official ÆSPA Thread | Savage 」 ੈ ♡。☽˳·˖✩༊ [Under Construction] (3 Viewers)

who is your bias?

• winter ༊*·

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • karina ༊*·

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • ningning ༊*·

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • giselle ༊*·

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins

giselle looks :sj_weary: dark hair really elevates her visuals omg.
what are your expectations for the mini album?
i hope we get a ning solo song, maybe RUN will be on there... not sure about anything else.

did you see the cd that aespa signed and sent to their choreographer (i think it was)??? i really hope that isn't what the black mamba mini album will look like.... no jewel cases plz

edit; also i guess waiting for summer ain't that bad but i hope the comeback is closer to may than june/july.....

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
giselle looks :sj_weary: dark hair really elevates her visuals omg.
what are your expectations for the mini album?
i hope we get a ning solo song, maybe RUN will be on there... not sure about anything else.

did you see the cd that aespa signed and sent to their choreographer (i think it was)??? i really hope that isn't what the black mamba mini album will look like.... no jewel cases plz

edit; also i guess waiting for summer ain't that bad but i hope the comeback is closer to may than june/july.....
mini,,, I'm thinking something more hype based on the next level teases, but water seems to be a common theme now with sm artists
they've also been basically confirmed to have filmed for some dance video (like an intro teaser ig) that includes water

ning solo :sanapray: :sanapray:
watch them have something diva-related to clown her about that dancing diva cover lmao

yeah the cd is,,, jo woocheol please do better I beg, his pinterest seemed more artsy (??) for aespa, like more editorial which matches their image ig

I also think that the cb is happening soon, or at least there's going to be a pre-release soon

the nct dream cafe vid had the same butterflies in karina's sma dance intro, and they're having their cb soon, I'm betting that they'll have some aespa hints in the MV as well

Reactions Received
KS Coins
mini,,, I'm thinking something more hype based on the next level teases, but water seems to be a common theme now with sm artists
they've also been basically confirmed to have filmed for some dance video (like an intro teaser ig) that includes water

ning solo :sanapray: :sanapray:
watch them have something diva-related to clown her about that dancing diva cover lmao

yeah the cd is,,, jo woocheol please do better I beg, his pinterest seemed more artsy (??) for aespa, like more editorial which matches their image ig

I also think that the cb is happening soon, or at least there's going to be a pre-release soon

the nct dream cafe vid had the same butterflies in karina's sma dance intro, and they're having their cb soon, I'm betting that they'll have some aespa hints in the MV as well
i would love if they did a mermaid type concept, that would be so pretty! I guess the BM teasers kind of hinted at that, but it wasn't full on MERMAID WATER GIRLS. ya know? I don't have expectations though bc usually the actually comeback is different than we think :( I'm tired of their art director but hey lets see if he can manage to redeem himself after fucking up so much..... LOL. I hate his pinterest though bc he is known to just copy and paste from that instead of just taking inspiration :/ so I hope he learned from what happened a few months ago and gives us something unique and beautiful. It makes me irritated bc ppl end up blaming the aespa members for being copycats when its not under their control at all.... yeah that cd scared me, istg that better not be the actual mini album. I'm not buying that shit! lol! Sorry!

I hate waiting... (as u can probably tell from my posts in this thread so far LOL) I just think they have so much potential and I want them to hurry to show everyone. I'm still waiting to see them fully utilize giselle's rapping in the future. I know some kpop stans dont like rap but I actually like it if it sounds good. For example, Irene's rap in ICC, Campire, and Psycho is nice despite her not being marketed as a "rapper" like giselle was at debut. so I hope they fully incorporate it into their next comeback, because I wanted to see her rap for BM....

oh wow is NCT dream's cb in may?

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
i would love if they did a mermaid type concept, that would be so pretty! I guess the BM teasers kind of hinted at that, but it wasn't full on MERMAID WATER GIRLS. ya know? I don't have expectations though bc usually the actually comeback is different than we think :( I'm tired of their art director but hey lets see if he can manage to redeem himself after fucking up so much..... LOL. I hate his pinterest though bc he is known to just copy and paste from that instead of just taking inspiration :/ so I hope he learned from what happened a few months ago and gives us something unique and beautiful. It makes me irritated bc ppl end up blaming the aespa members for being copycats when its not under their control at all.... yeah that cd scared me, istg that better not be the actual mini album. I'm not buying that shit! lol! Sorry!

I hate waiting... (as u can probably tell from my posts in this thread so far LOL) I just think they have so much potential and I want them to hurry to show everyone. I'm still waiting to see them fully utilize giselle's rapping in the future. I know some kpop stans dont like rap but I actually like it if it sounds good. For example, Irene's rap in ICC, Campire, and Psycho is nice despite her not being marketed as a "rapper" like giselle was at debut. so I hope they fully incorporate it into their next comeback, because I wanted to see her rap for BM....

oh wow is NCT dream's cb in may?
I think it’s late April? not sure

but yeah, one of the sources ik had said something about a song named siren of the dead sea before, it could’ve easily been false info but the sm water and butterfly motif seems to be reoccurring too much for it to be a coincidence
I know siren concept has been a fan fav since the kolesong ig story leak
and yeah, when people said that the ningning black mamba set inspo I sent in the chat was going to be similar, I didn’t think it would be that similar.... I hope that they can create something truly new after all this time
yeah everyone has been complaining about the lack of giselle love which I find odd since none of her marketable skills have been actually used: rap and English
I was actually surprised reading that cfans didn’t think she was the most replaceable member as most rappers are
as much as I think ningning will pop off as a a variety star in the future, I truly think giselle is the hidden ace of aespa

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think it’s late April? not sure

but yeah, one of the sources ik had said something about a song named siren of the dead sea before, it could’ve easily been false info but the sm water and butterfly motif seems to be reoccurring too much for it to be a coincidence
I know siren concept has been a fan fav since the kolesong ig story leak
and yeah, when people said that the ningning black mamba set inspo I sent in the chat was going to be similar, I didn’t think it would be that similar.... I hope that they can create something truly new after all this time
yeah everyone has been complaining about the lack of giselle love which I find odd since none of her marketable skills have been actually used: rap and English
I was actually surprised reading that cfans didn’t think she was the most replaceable member as most rappers are
as much as I think ningning will pop off as a a variety star in the future, I truly think giselle is the hidden ace of aespa
Omg your badges, I just noticed!!!! There's finally aespa ones here :o They look so nice~
Omg this month there may be a cb??? yesss! but I also saw that Exo filmed something so hopefully it will be this month. I didn't know it would be so close. Haha I totally forgot about the siren rumors, those days were so sad xD Yeah it is definitely weird, I guess SM wanted to show us what she could do knowing that she doesn't have a big role in the song BM. Hopefully SM has took this time to see the reception they are getting from the public and fans regarding aespa's debut and give us some goodies (like a mini album plz)! Oh yeah definitely giselle is someone to watch for.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
updated the profile to include info from the vivi interviews

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread