Solo [Official] Ailee Thread | #RaTaTa (3 Viewers)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck

Ailee is a soloist under Pop Music who made her debut on 9th February 2012

Real Name - Lee Yejin
Birthday - 30th May 1989
Height - 5'5"/164 cm
Weight - 121 lbs/55 kg

Fandom Name - Aileean


Instagram
Twitter
YouTube
Fan Cafe
Spotify​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dnb

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Title Tracks
Latest Release - Ra Ta Ta

















 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
B-Sides
1. I Will Show You
2. Storm
3. Evening Sky
4. My Love
5. Shut Up
6. Heaven


1. U&I
2. No No No
3. Rainy Day
4. How Could You Do This To Me
5. Scandal
6. I'll Be OK


1. Singing Got Better


1. Don't Touch Me
2. Crazy
3. Goodbye Now
4. Sudden Illness
5. Teardrop


1. Mind Your Own Business
2. Insane
3. I Love You, I Hate You
4. Second Chance
5. Symphony
6. How Can Someone Be This Way
7. Letting Go
8. Love Recipe
9. Filling Up My Glass
10. One Step Closer


1. Home
2. Peekaboo
3. Feelin
4. Live Or Die
5. I Need You
6. If You


1. Midnight
2. Want It
3. Headlock
4. Room Shaker
5. Love
6. Nothing At All
7. You Are Precious Because Of Who You Are
8. Fire
9. Ain't That Pretty
10. Heartcrusher


1. Sweater


1. One Day By Chance
2. When We Were In Love
3. Beautiful Disaster
4. What About It
5. What If I


1. Tattoo
2. Make Up Your Mind
3. 525
4. Lose Myself To You
5. Ain't Talkin' About Me
6. Spring Flowers


1. New Ego
2. Don't Teach Me
3. Bling
4. My Lips
5. #MCM (Man Crush Monday)


2. Murder On The Dance Floor


1. I'll Hold You
2. Ra Ta Ta
3. Big It Up
 
Last edited:
Joined
5 October 2022
Messages
4
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0



Check out the Behind the Scenes for her upcoming online XR concert <Colors> on instagram @mustmymusicstudio! and YouTube!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I still have to work out some stuff with Ailees discography part since some singles are weird like Reminiscing I think the MV just kinda dropped and then Johnny was part of a Brave Brothers Project which both didn’t get in any albums either as well as Sweater being both a Korean and English release.

Then there's a few things which just don't have an official upload like U&I, Singing Got Better and Don't Touch Me MVs are on fan channels and the Sweater MVs Soompi posted now say private and Ailees Japanese original songs as well as even some Korean ones like Reminiscing aren't on her topic channel either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread