COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group 😈Official BABYMONSTER Thread (베이비몬스터) 😈- ✧༺♥༻∞ Batter Up ✧༺♥༻∞ (3 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

• Ruka

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Pharita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asa

• Ahyeon

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Haram

• Rora/Dain

• Chiquita

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
So they are called Babymonster. Not to compare to Blackpink's name with their "tough" or black and "soft" or pink sides, but it kind of reflects theirs as in BM's innocence as a rookie or "baby" and them standing out and impressing or surprising other artists as a "monster" in their own right, eventually.
My simple, outsider's analysis. And Next Movement was YG's title or headline.

Also, I don't know why I thought they'd drop a debut album already since this was just a reveal. I'm just too excited, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Mistee ~ This might be a dumb question, so ignore it if you already have plans to do it.
But, will you change the title of the thread to "Babymonster - YG's New Girl Group" or something like that?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
Mistee ~ This might be a dumb question, so ignore it if you already have plans to do it.
But, will you change the title of the thread to "Babymonster - YG's New Girl Group" or something like that?
No its not dumb! I think for some reason with all the info dumping I had it as blackpink accidentally. That was just me being clumsy. :haylul: I was actually planning to change it just now but they have no phrase apart from New Movement

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
No its not dumb! I think for some reason with all the info dumping I had it as blackpink accidentally. That was just me being clumsy. :haylul: I was actually planning to change it just now but they have no phrase apart from New Movement
I see. It's okay. The title can be re-edited later on once the official phrase is released(?). :dubuthink:

I appreciate you taking the time to make this thread.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
where are people finding all that info :llama_shook:
people are crazy, i'm just updating the page once a fanbase updates but take it all with a grain of salt until official information is released.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
Jung Ahyeon

Lee Dain rapping at first part

Jung Ahyeon dancing G-IDLE tomboy

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink/Fearnot
people are crazy, i'm just updating the page once a fanbase updates but take it all with a grain of salt until official information is released.
I even saw some baby pictures on twitter im-

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
I even saw some baby pictures on twitter im-
out of everyone, i kinda wanna know who she is but she might one of the girls already mentioned and im just faceblind because they're new.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Blink/Fearnot
out of everyone, i kinda wanna know who she is but she might one of the girls already mentioned and im just faceblind because they're new.
Ohhh she looks so cool! I have no idea who she is though lol definitely a dancer and/or rapper imo

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohhh she looks so cool! I have no idea who she is though lol definitely a dancer and/or rapper imo
i might just like the dance move, the dancer will be quite talented since they have to make up their own choreos, from what lisa used to do as a trainee.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
BLINK
Pronouns
She/Her
Not BabyMonster related but these are made by YG producers so which song do you think would be given to BabyMonster if they weren't already released? I'm looking at other producers because I believe Teddy will not be involved with them since YG still wants to keep BLACKPINK.

Like a Star

Hush

Dangerous Girl

OMONA

Come Over

I am thinking something like Hush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread