Reality Official Hello CIX Thread - The Pre-Debut Reality Show By CIX (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh they are just 5? Idk why but back when they first started to release like profile pictures it felt like more than that

JJbaker

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
hk.asiatatler.com

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
Oh they are just 5? Idk why but back when they first started to release like profile pictures it felt like more than that
Well I think they were always supposed to have five members but one of the boys got accused of bullying in school and C9 had to replace him so that might explain why you thought there were more members...

Reactions Received

This is the new reality show for upcoming boy group CIX, featuring Bae Jinyoung of Wanna One and former YG Treasure Box contestants Byounggon and Seunghun.

BG Trash Tags + People I Know Watched Treasure Box:
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @princesspeach @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @deadstar @potato @Poetry @colorfulteardrop @AlmostThere @selectivelysocia
FINALLY! SEUNGHUN ❤

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
The episode 3 opening sequence with them waking up to boyfriend cam...:pandalove:
Yongee and Seunghun thanking Ariana Grande for being their opening act at their first in L.A. show at Staples Center. 🤣
I wonder who Byounggon learned the Osaka slang from, hmmm?
Do you think I should update this thread with the other episodes? Originally, it was just gonna be for episode 1 but I can it an official thread for the show if you think it's a good idea...

Poetry

Idol
Reactions Received
Do you think I should update this thread with the other episodes? Originally, it was just gonna be for episode 1 but I can it an official thread for the show if you think it's a good idea...
It's up to you. I'm a fan of long running threads.

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
I've decided to make this the official thread for the show, please tell me if you want to be tagged when future episodes come out! All of the three currently released episodes are in the OP with English subs, enjoy!

BG Trash Tags + People I Know Watched Treasure Box:​
@goyo @Reo @wayvoutsold @Seokjin @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @Jimimis @baekk @Soleski @princesspeach @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Yolks @TwentyOneJongdae @Queen @yerewenseuljoy @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @JJbaker @InTooManyFandoms @deadstar @potato @Poetry @colorfulteardrop @AlmostThere @selectivelysocia

gongchan

River/Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
Fandom
BanaCarat
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I've decided to make this the official thread for the show, please tell me if you want to be tagged when future episodes come out! All of the three currently released episodes are in the OP with English subs, enjoy!

BG Trash Tags + People I Know Watched Treasure Box:​
Ohh, please tag me for future episodes!

Users who are viewing this thread