Group Official NCT Thread ☼☽ (2 Viewers)

Which NCT unit is your favorite?

• Total voters
Reactions Received
So I've been getting more and more familiar with the Album, and honestly, I have to say for me, it doesn't top Neo Zone from their subunit NCT 127. Too many songs sound too similar. Also I think some tracks are dope, but I`m wishing a bit more tension in the topline/singing lines, the melody is riding on the same kind of energy for long, hope you understand what I mean.

I worked behind the scenes in the Kpop songwriting industry. The labels usually send out Emails to writers and publishers and I can imagine them mentioning that they are going for a strong hip hop and rap sound on this album.(Usually, they send out Emails)

BUT... regardless, NCT is one my favorite groups, Taeyong is a monster rapper and the album is still good, I just had to point these two things out. Maybe there is someone out there that feels the same way.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
So I've been getting more and more familiar with the Album, and honestly, I have to say for me, it doesn't top Neo Zone from their subunit NCT 127. Too many songs sound too similar. Also I think some tracks are dope, but I`m wishing a bit more tension in the topline/singing lines, the melody is riding on the same kind of energy for long, hope you understand what I mean.

I worked behind the scenes in the Kpop songwriting industry. The labels usually send out Emails to writers and publishers and I can imagine them mentioning that they are going for a strong hip hop and rap sound on this album.(Usually, they send out Emails)

BUT... regardless, NCT is one my favorite groups, Taeyong is a monster rapper and the album is still good, I just had to point these two things out. Maybe there is someone out there that feels the same way.
I feel like it's still too early to tell for me but I think I prefer the 2020 album over the 2018 album so far or at least, I can see myself revisiting this album more often than the last one. I do agree that there could've been more variety in their sound though...

Reactions: QueenB

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received

I feel pretty similarly tbh. I like the songs but I am not really crazy in love with any of them. There's good elements to a lot of the songs but something makes them feel like they don't totally reach their potential. I'm hoping part 2 is better though and does include more variety and such.

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Ah yes krimis cooks
And contrary to popular belief based on what little I say... I have 16 biases.... :nekosweat: johnny is the most prevalent bcos hello? Parental unit issues
16 from NCT or in total? because I remember only Felix, Bang Chan and Johnny :D.

Reactions: Basurafire

Users who are viewing this thread