COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

[Official] Pokemon Sword and Shield Thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
In 3 months the new pokemon game "Pokemon Sword and Shield" will be released. It is the start of the new generation! The game will be released on Nintendo Switch and is the first main game for this console (Let's go-Series is a spinoff)

The story takes place in the Galar Region. In every new generation different mechanics are introduced. In this generation we have the two new mechanics Dynamax and Gigantamax. Dynamaxing allows for Pokémon to grow to great sizes and battle other giant Pokémon. Their moves also get Dynamaxed and have new attributes. Gigantamaxing is similar, but the Pokémon grows bigger and changes its appearance too.

The new starters are:

• Grookey: The Grass-type Pokemon (Chimp Pokemon)​
  • Scorbunny: The Fire-type Pokemon (Rabbit Pokemon)​
  • Sobble: The Water-type Pokemon (Water Lizard Pokemon)​
Similiar to Pokemon Sun and Moon, regional forms are back.

In this game the focus is on the gym battles, which are also back again (after Sun & Moon), but with a stronger focus on the battles then in other games. In this region gym battles will be a special occasion. Just like the soccer games in england, the gym battles takes place in stadions.

Reactions Received
Protagonist

Rivals

Hop Bebe Marnie

Champion

Leon

Professor

Professor Magnolia

Gym Leaders

Milo Nessa Bea Allister

Other Characters

Chairman Rose Oleana Sonia Team Yell

Last edited:
Reactions Received
I still haven't made a choice which one I will pick...sword or shield. But dang I wanna play as Marnie she is aesthetically pleasing.:sakUwu:

Reactions Received
I still haven't made a choice which one I will pick...sword or shield. But dang I wanna play as Marnie she is aesthetically pleasing.:sakUwu:
Marnie is great! I want to know more about her bc she is interesting. Also she has Team Yell as her fanboys lol

I'm usually getting both versions...so, I will get them this time too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread