COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [Official] Red Velvet Thread 레드벨벳 レッドベルベット (6 Viewers)

Who is your bias in Red Velvet?

• Irene

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Seulgi

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Wendy

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • Joy

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Yeri

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • OT5

Votes: 30 31.9%

• Total voters

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone

Excerpts:

“Mystical Record Shop,” of which Wendy is a host of, premiered on January 22. She was convinced to join the program because she felt like artists could grow from the process of hearing life stories from guests and recommending them music. After joining the program, Wendy has been learning more about music from the 1960s and 1970s. She is joined every week by Yoon Jong Shin, Jang Yoon Jung, and Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun.

Recently, Wendy has been gravitating towards a certain type of music. She explained, “I look for and listen to songs that have touching stories. I like the lyrics of songs that came out a long time ago or are by indie musicians. There are lots of metaphorical lyrics in the music of idol groups, so I’ve been playing them on repeat and having fun interpreting the lyrics myself.

When it comes to doing music with Red Velvet, Wendy stated that it’s most important for their voices to come together well within the song. She added, “When I sing alone, I focus more on delivering the lyrics. I try to sing as if I’m telling someone next to me a story.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread