COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Group Official Stray Kids Thread (2 Viewers)

Who's Your Stray Kids Bias?

• Total voters

Yolks

♡ Stan our precious Tato ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Such a cute thread! My biases are Han and Changbin, I wanted to see how many STAYs there are on here. :nekoshy: I've been a fan since Hellevator but I only became a STAY in the last month
I feel like there aren’t a lot of us here compared to other fandoms, so I’m happy to see another stay :pepeheart: And yes omg this comeback was such a stan attractor! Also Han and Changbin, good choice :sj_weary:

• Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Yili

Trainee
Reactions Received
I feel like there aren’t a lot of us here compared to other fandoms, so I’m happy to see another stay :pepeheart: And yes omg this comeback was such a stan attractor! Also Han and Changbin, good choice :sj_weary:
It's still insanely hard to not love the other members as much as I love them, but I have to be loyal :pikasmart: i first saw hyunjin on the idol room with got7 and it's amazing how much of baby he looks there but then in skz he's so handsome and bootiful now

Yolks

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
It's still insanely hard to not love the other members as much as I love them, but I have to be loyal :pikasmart: i first saw hyunjin on the idol room with got7 and it's amazing how much of baby he looks there but then in skz he's so handsome and bootiful now
Yup, gotta stay loyal, but it’s basically impossible :pepecry1:
And ikr, even when Hyunjin performed with the other 00z, he looked so smol next to Bomin and Sanha, but he is the tallest in skz haha

• Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yili

Yili

Trainee
Reactions Received
Yup, gotta stay loyal, but it’s basically impossible :pepecry1:
And ikr, even when Hyunjin performed with the other 00z, he looked so smol next to Bomin and Sanha, but he is the tallest in skz haha
he do be lookin fire in that hair tho

• Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost and Yolks

Yolks

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

Apparently skz is having a comeback in September!
It hasn’t even been two months (honestly feels like a few days) since Go Live, and they really should have some time to rest :< I know I am Who and I am You were released about only two months apart too, but they really are doing too much TT

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received

Apparently skz is having a comeback in September!
It hasn’t even been two months (honestly feels like a few days) since Go Live, and they really should have some time to rest :< I know I am Who and I am You were released about only two months apart too, but they really are doing too much TT
I agree, I love that they always give us so much content but I wish they could have longer times to rest.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
To our amazing rapper, goof, aegyo king, producer, BINsual and much, much more. Happy Birthday Changbin! :maheart:

Animated gif about gif in stray kids - seo changbin by Removed

Yolks

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
To our amazing rapper, goof, aegyo king, producer, BINsual and much, much more. Happy Birthday Changbin! :maheart:

Animated gif about gif in stray kids - seo changbin by Removed
Oh wow, I just this :( I'm watching this thread, but I don't know why I'm not getting any notifs :nekosweat:

Yolks

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Happy Birthday to Jisung!! :pepeheart:

• Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Yolks

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
The comeback is in 7 hours, and I’m sort of scared lol

• Haha

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
  • Haha
Reactions: Yolks

Yolks

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Like a nervous excited scared? :lisalaugh:
Yeah :haylul: I actually haven’t listened to most of the teasers bc I wanted to be surprised. I usually don’t stay up for comebacks (4AM), but I might as well this time since I have so many things to get done by tomorrow afternoon and my sleep schedule is already ruined anyways :>

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Yeah :haylul: I actually haven’t listened to most of the teasers bc I wanted to be surprised. I usually don’t stay up for comebacks (4AM), but I might as well this time since I have so many things to get done by tomorrow afternoon and my sleep schedule is already ruined anyways :>
Ah okay. I almost never look into teasers too much because I love being surprised, I’ve only seen a few concept photos so far and that’s it. I’m sure our boys will deliver another good song.
:sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: Yolks

Yolks

Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)