COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group [OFFICIAL] We are WEi! - WEi Thread ๐Ÿ‘‹ ByeByeBye ๐Ÿ‘‹ (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay โ€ข Czennie โ€ข Teume โ€ข Moodz โ€ข One-It โ€ข Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maxresdefault (2).jpg

WEi is a boy group under Oui Entertainment and consists of six members: Daehyeon, Donghan, Yongha, Yohan, Seokhwa, and Junseo. They officially debuted on October 5th, 2020 with the title track โ€˜TWILIGHTโ€˜. Their latest comeback is the album 'Identity: Action' along with a bright summer track by the name of 'Bye Bye Bye'.

-----๐ŸŒด-----

Stage Name: Daehyeon (๋Œ€ํ˜„)
Birth Name: Jang Dae Hyeon (์žฅ๋Œ€ํ˜„)
Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Vocalist
Birthday: February 11, 1997

-----๐ŸŒด-----

Stage Name: Donghan (๋™ํ•œ)
Birth Name: Kim Dong Han (๊น€๋™ํ•œ)
Position: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer
Birthday: July 3, 1998

-----๐ŸŒด-----

Stage Name: Yongha (์šฉํ•˜)
Birth Name: Yoo Yong Ha (์œ ์šฉํ•˜)
Position: Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Birthday: January 11th, 1999

-----๐ŸŒด-----

Stage Name: Yohan (์š”ํ•œ)
Birth Name: Kim Yo Han (๊น€์š”ํ•œ)
Position: Center, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Birthday: September 22, 1999

-----๐ŸŒด-----

Stage Name: Seokhwa (์„ํ™”)
Birth Name: Kang Seok Hwa (๊ฐ•์„ํ™”)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: December 1, 2000

-----๐ŸŒด-----

Stage Name: Junseo (์ค€์„œ)
Birth Name: Kim Jun Seo (๊น€์ค€์„œ)
Position: Lead Dancer, Sub Vocalist, Maknae
Birthday: November 20th, 2001

-----๐ŸŒด-----

Gabriela // Credit:
kprofiles

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Seokhwa's Chuseok 2019 interview (Google translated, with English-editing by me)

[Hanbok Interview] 'Produce X' Kang Seokhwa

Kang Seo-hwa, an independent trainee from Mnet 'Produce X101', has signed with OUI Entertainment. While love calls were sent from a number of companies who recognized his charm and talents, his choice was OUI Entertainment who was convinced of his debut. For Kang Seokhwa, his debut seemed to be a difficult gateway in front of him. At the age of 18, he passed the JYP public audition in the Chungnam-Daejeon area and went to Seoul. Kang Seokhwa laughs, "I think audition is constitution. My father actively recommended the appearance of 'Produce X101.' It made me more informed of my appearance and charm."

"This year, I will spend the Chuseok holiday with my parents who believe and support my dreams to become a singer. It's a busy schedules between Cheongnam, Gongju, and Gangwon Hwacheon, etc. on the highway." Kang Seok-hwa said, "Is it a good song to listen to when I'm stuck in traffic? I recommend 'Candle' by Daehwi X Woojin (Wanna One/AB6IX)."

-When did you leave YG?
"I left at the end of January. Contracts were in progress. I tried out for 'Produce X101' without a company as an individual trainee."

-Wasn't it difficult to audition again?
"I didn't feel it was difficult. I couldn't sleep physically, but I thought it was my favorite job and put up with the tension."

-What was the difference between the two auditions?
"It's similar, but it's different. 'YG Treasure Box' is a competition among one company's trainees, so the company's style must be maintained."

-Did you have friends you already knew?
"Friends from YG and other agencies, but I became friends with other trainees as well."

-What advice did Kim Yohan give you regarding the contract?
"Kim Yohan treated me like a brother. OUI has a family-like atmosphere and they give a lot of attention to the trainees. This helped me decide on the company. "

-What was your family's reaction?
"I am going to go down to Daejeon for Chuseok and find out directly. I am going to go alone by express bus."

-I think I'll see a lot around.
"I had a cute image, but I was very happy about the reaction to 'MAMA' and 'Twit' performances. I was surprised to find out I'm also good at intense performances."

-When did you start dreaming to become a singer?
"I was 18 years old when I came to Seoul for the first time. I lived in a more rural country in Daejeon. I came to Seoul for the first time at the JYP public audition in Chungnam, and my dream of becoming a singer grew from the moment I was recognized as good. โ€

-What do you want to show if you debut?
"We are preparing for our debut as a group. We haven't decided anything yet, but we want to make our name known as a group which can handle all concepts and can write the history of a new generation."

Writer = Hwang Ji-young
Photo = Park Se Wan

โ“’ Daily Sports and JTBC Content Hub Co., Ltd.

Since Treasure Box, I have considered Seokhwa more of the intense, serious type than the cute type based on the part of his personality producers decided to show.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Both Jyunhao and Mahiro have left OUI Entertainment. Perhaps that's why Jyunhao was sad a few weeks ago.

Their info for posterity's sake:

Wang Jyunhao

Name in Hangul: ์™•๊ตฐํ˜ธ
Possible Position: Vocalist
Birthday: May 8, 2000
Zodiac: Taurus/Dragon
Height: โ€“
Weight: โ€“
Blood Type: AB
Hometown: Taipei

-YG Treasure Box and Produce X101 alumni.

Hidaka Mahiro

Possible Position: Vocalist
Birthday: March 28, 2001
Zodiac: Aries/Snake
Height: โ€“
Weight: โ€“
Blood Type: AB
Nationality: Japanese

-YG Treasure Box and Produce X101 alumni.
-Mahiro is a baseball enthusiast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread