COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

oh girl for goodness sake (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I have this co-worker/toxic friend? and I had another problem with her recently... my close friend is dating my manager right now (she doesn't work with us anymore...) and people have found out. My toxic co-worker decided to say to me "I will now ask you something, only reply with yes or no.. do you know who our manager's girlfriend is?" first of all, the nerve to ask me that.... I ofc played dumb wanting to protect my friend (tho she doesn't care if people know or not..) I acted like idk what she means, but actually I was so annoyed that she'd ask me that and demand an answer, she was literally saying I was lying to the other girl sitting with us lol like I care.. and anyway, she even asked my other friend if she knows because she thought I know and I must've told her. My other friend also denied knowing anything and the toxic one was like "oh nvm not gonna gossip" loool..... and the cherry on top, this person who calls herself a feminist but has nothing but negativity for everyone, said the words "how should I know who (our manager's name) is ****ing" I was like wow, real nice, lovely.. and she also stated that she has become disgusted by him after finding out about this.. my friend happens to be an awesome girl and what the heck are you? a really crappy person ://

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I feel bad for you, for having to interact with those kind of people, on a daily basis.
I for one couldn't handle it and I despise gossips with all my being.

so sorry to hear this friend :(

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what is wrong withe them :/ this is not ok. I feel so bad for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread