Found Viviz Eunha Holiday Card (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,241
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,782
Ship
Wreck
Figured I'd make this thread to put the other Limited cards I have for trade since I'm not posting that mess of cards every time I get a new Holiday card :headache:

Looking for Viviz Eunha for any of the cards below



 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,241
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,782
Ship
Wreck
5 ks coins for hot man
1735325709589.png

in the name of christmas
Well funnily I was considering trading my Limiteds for the remainder of the event earlier when I had got down to just needing Eunha however I'm still god damn here :headache:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Well funnily I was considering trading my Limiteds for the remainder of the event earlier when I had got down to just needing Eunha however I'm still god damn here :headache:
there are so many cards with 0 pulls i've given up
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,241
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,782
Ship
Wreck
there are so many cards with 0 pulls i've given up
Eunha isn't even a 0 pull it's that the person who pulled her is a collector and one of Ninas posts let it out that the same person generated her again after the fact :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,241
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,782
Ship
Wreck
I'm complaining a lot, but it just brings more misfortune :sadcat:
This event as a whole feels like it's just heavily dropped certain cards as there's still 6 left to drop at all let alone ones that are on a single drop like Yubin only dropped once so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,091
Reactions Received
98,891
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,234
Ship
Wreck
This event as a whole feels like it's just heavily dropped certain cards as there's still 6 left to drop at all let alone ones that are on a single drop like Yubin only dropped once so far.
yeah.. also not sure if this is true or not, but I felt overall users have been less active during this event, so less cards got generated in general
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,241
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,782
Ship
Wreck
yeah.. also not sure if this is true or not, but I felt overall users have been less active during this event, so less cards got generated in general
Possible but I can't say it's stood out to me as particularly inactive and the drops seem to be a lot for some like both Arin and Hyojung have 5.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread