Cover Ok its far to late to get into them (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
This cover was already posted...

but this cover actually i really liked and now ill have to pay more attention.
Also i do like the girl on fact in star.

Angel1

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Idk who but I believe it’s never too late to get into an artist

Reactions Received
oops forgot the clip
Idk who but I believe it’s never too late to get into an artist
if the catalogue is to big its just too much.

its why i had to decide about twice when i saw be a star...... just 6 months in and there was i knew justa crazy amount of content out there.
its just too hard in a language i do not speak and ofc i still have not learned it....

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Loona is worth your attention! Hopefully you can really get into them.
:maheart: :nekolove:

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
With Loona the best advice would be to just get to know the girls and the music, check out some Loona TV and varieties.

DO NOT concern yourself with trying to understand the lore and Loonaverse just yet, it will somewhat come to you in bits and pieces but isn't necessary lol.
I mean the overarching storyline can be explained in some videos but no need to go into details lol.

Reactions: milk and RandAlThor
Reactions Received
With Loona the best advice would be to just get to know the girls and the music, check out some Loona TV and varieties.

DO NOT concern yourself with trying to understand the lore and Loonaverse just yet, it will somewhat come to you in bits and pieces but isn't necessary lol.
I mean the overarching storyline can be explained in some videos but no need to go into details lol.
I am kinda a variety addict and have watched some of them already(idol room fact in star and some others.) the only groups i do not watch i killed like say bp twice everglow itzy ect . It is just musically i was never wowed.

I fundamentally hate the debut solo trickle out members concept.
Not as bad as the in house/company sponsored reality competition shows (as those groups are now doa) but close for the content reasons i spoke of. I have zero interest in getting interested with a debuted girl and then more and more come and now poof they are a group.

It kinda works as rookies are rolled out quickly but it also really hurts too.

Say for example purple kiss , the new Mystic group and what ever Kim Nayoung ends up in. I like a girl in each now as rookies but dragging it out over a year and change where ya have to pay attention each month is too much. show me the group see if they work and ill choose.

Reactions: Darkseid

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I consider getting into a grop just starting to listen to their music more often :wimwim: So I'd say its never too late to get into a new group

Reactions: RandAlThor

Users who are viewing this thread