Intro one day i'll work at mcdonald's (1 Viewer)

sally

Rookie
Reactions Received
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
hi everyone my name is alex. that's not my real name but my parents make me use fake ones on social media. im @Navinci's sister but we hardly talk so it doesn't really matter. she says that people wouldn't believe me so i'm supposed to post this picture of us holding photocards that she took a long time ago. she gave me that i.n polaroid because he's my bias. i take good care of it

edited

my sister got me into kpop. i don't stan as many groups as she does though. my ult bias is yoshi from treasure. i solo stan him. my ult bias wrecker is daehwi from ab6ix. i solo stan him too. my favorite groups are nct and red velvet. my nct biases are mark, haechan, johnny, and yangyang. my red velvet bias is seulgi. i also stan stray kids, itzy, and twice. my biases are i.n, yeji and ryujin, and tzuyu. i'm mostly a girl group stan even though my ult group is nct.

i'm obsessed with xiao from genshin impact. my username is a mix of yoshi and xiao.

my non-kpop favorites are tyler the creator and rihanna.

i'm a big fan of wwe smackdown and my favorite is bianca belair, i think she's really awesome. i also like anime and manga. my hero academia is my favorite.

i don't really know what else to put. i've only been on one other forum before and it doesn't look like this one so i might need some help.
Welcome Alex I love twice, nct and treasure too nice to meet u :yycreep::yycreep::yycreep:

Reactions: yoxiao

sally

Rookie
Reactions Received
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
If you're asking if she's my real sister she is lmao
YEAHH I GOT THAT BUT SHE SAID YOU GUYS DONT TALK SO I THOUGHT THERES SOME FEUD BETWEEN U TWO :idkwhattonamethis:

• Haha
Reactions: Navinci

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS!

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Welcome to KS, Yoxiao :wavewave:

ahparkchaeyoung

Trainee
Reactions Received
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Fandom
all
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
hi everyone my name is alex. that's not my real name but my parents make me use fake ones on social media. im @Navinci's sister but we hardly talk so it doesn't really matter. she says that people wouldn't believe me so i'm supposed to post this picture of us holding photocards that she took a long time ago. she gave me that i.n polaroid because he's my bias. i take good care of it

edited

my sister got me into kpop. i don't stan as many groups as she does though. my ult bias is yoshi from treasure. i solo stan him. my ult bias wrecker is daehwi from ab6ix. i solo stan him too. my favorite groups are nct and red velvet. my nct biases are mark, haechan, johnny, and yangyang. my red velvet bias is seulgi. i also stan stray kids, itzy, and twice. my biases are i.n, yeji and ryujin, and tzuyu. i'm mostly a girl group stan even though my ult group is nct.

i'm obsessed with xiao from genshin impact. my username is a mix of yoshi and xiao.

my non-kpop favorites are tyler the creator and rihanna.

i'm a big fan of wwe smackdown and my favorite is bianca belair, i think she's really awesome. i also like anime and manga. my hero academia is my favorite.

i don't really know what else to put. i've only been on one other forum before and it doesn't look like this one so i might need some help.
also I already know @ahparkchaeyoung @badcrookshanks and @Goldenstar they are nice :pepeheart:
HII :dubuwave:

litc

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Hi :kittylove:
Mark is my nct bias too:mork:

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread