Appreciation !!One Of The Most Underrated Vocalists!! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
This woman is one of my ultimate biases and I absolutely adore her and her singing voice.
She seriously is beyond talented but is never brought up when people ask about talented vocalists.
SO I thought I would shed some light on how amazingly skilled she is and show some of her vocal prowess.
Also, it's just been forever since I made a thread about my bae so it's overdue.

First of all, this live cover shows how strong she is and stable as well.
She shifts in and out of going strong and soft and it's absolutely stunning on the ears.
The amount of emotion she puts into it also just adds to the overall vibe.

This cover right here is my most favorite one and always brings me to tears.
She really packs the punch with her vocal control and emotions here.
People who don't know her vocal style will think the voice crack was accidental but it was intentional
and done without hurting her. It was done to add more emotion to the song and fuck. It hits.
Her raspy and husky voice really makes those high notes that much stronger and more raw and ugh.

In this cover, she really helps and moves the song along.
Her vocals help support Sojin's beautiful parts and enhance the overall listening experience.
I adore this cover and a hundred percent think it's better than the original.
Sojin and Minah are both very talented and have these gorgeous husky deeper voices that are rare
and so fucking beautiful.

Please also check out her solo work-it's not much but I want her to come back and go on shows again.
I think people need to know how great she is and it's so clear from these performances how passionate she is about singing.
She used to busk on the streets before debut to practice, get better, and just perform before others because she loved it and craved it so much.

These two are so chill and stunning:

This one was her debut and very different from her more recent music but it's still so catchy and fun:

POINT IS PLEASE LISTEN AND ABSORB HOW GREAT SHE IS WITH ME!
I'm tired of being the only one aware of how great she is
:sadcat: :sadcat: :sadcat:

• Love
Reactions: Yili

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jewelkitty Korea 0
milk Korea 2
PrideInBaek Korea 12
Jewelkitty Korea 2
Hajima Korea 2