COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Event [Operation: Love Liberation] MISSION 2: Pieces of Love (1 Viewer)

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
576823_OLL_Event_Banner_dububae1.png

banner by @daesuki

❥ Schedule
February 12th - February 15th @1pm KST
(2am CET)

(time converter
HERE if you need it!)

CLICK >>HERE<< FOR THE GOOGLE FORM!

❥ Premise

Hello, agents! You know, you have terrible security for an organization so "secret" and known for their protection. You're probably wondering what happened here. Well, I hacked your organization's communication system and now you're speaking to the CEO of Rancorp. But don't worry, you can still make it out alive, even with the Beloveables, only since I'm particularly generous. You have to pass a few more tests first. But hurry before I change my mind! Tick, tock.

❥ Task
You and your team will need to solve the 5 problems on the Google Form below (which will also be posted to your team's group chat for easy access):
1 Valentine's Day Word Scrabble - You will be given 6 English words related to love or Valentine's Day that you will have to unscramble.
2 Valentine's Day Crossword - You will be given 16 words in this puzzle and will have to solve it using the hints that are given!
3 KPOP Love Song Emoji Challenge - You will be given 6 sets of emojis that represent KPOP title tracks that are related to love. Your job is to guess the song title (artist is optional)
4 Valentine's Day Rebus Puzzle - A Rebus puzzle is where you have to figure out the English expression using the image/text in a box. There will be 6 problems for you to solve and they're all related to Valentine's Day or love.
5 KPOP Love Music Video Screenshot Challenge - You will be getting 6 screenshots from KPOP music videos of songs about love. You will need to guess either the song + artist or just the song name.

You may get a total of 2 hints on each problem and as always to obtain these hints have either your leader or co-leader (if leader isn't present) ask me for them. If neither your leader nor your co-leader are present, let @Peachingu know. Also, alert me if you cannot see the images and I'll provide the text for you.

When you (the leader or co-leader) are ready to submit, talk about it with your team members and let me know! You will have an infinite amount of attempts before the mission period ends.

❥ Rules
All forum rules apply. Review them HERE
You may not share your answers outside of your team's group chat
You may NOT ask for guidance from any participant, staff member, or non-participant. Use of AI or any other generative software is also not permitted If you would like a hint, please have your leader or co-leader tag me (@Peachingu) in your team's group chat.

Good luck, Agent! The fate of the world rests in your hands.

Last edited:

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
What does mission 4 mean? :sanathink:
It is a Rebus puzzle! You have to "translate" the photo into words or expressions and those will be your answers.

This is not on there but for example if you were given something like this:

The answer would be Ice Cube because "ice cube" because it's Ice to the power of three (cubed)

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It is a Rebus puzzle! You have to "translate" the photo into words or expressions and those will be your answers.

This is not on there but for example if you were given something like this:

The answer would be Ice Cube because "ice cube" because it's Ice to the power of three (cubed)
:haylul: I am probably fgonna suck at this but I will try :runaway:

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
@Peachingu you didn't lie when you said it will be difficult. :ono:
That was the plan! Initially it was going to be VERY easy. Like I'm gonna tell you guys how easy it originally was when everyone's done or the mission expired but after what went on with the first mission, I did not want people solving it within the hour again.

Also there's a lot more collaboration going on and which I think is more important (and also that groups aren't sitting there bored over the 4 days the event is live lmao)

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
That was the plan! Initially it was going to be VERY easy. Like I'm gonna tell you guys how easy it originally was when everyone's done or the mission expired but after what went on with the first mission, I did not want people solving it within the hour again.

Also there's a lot more collaboration going on and which I think is more important (and also that groups aren't sitting there bored over the 4 days the event is live lmao)
Is it alright if we invent a time machine to bring isaac newton, galilieo, kepler and other great minds to solve this? :uwu:

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
Is it alright if we invent a time machine to bring isaac newton, galilieo, kepler and other great minds to solve this? :uwu:
Uh......I guess if you can figure out how! 🤣 They probably wouldn't even know what an emoji or music video is though, just sayin...😗🎶

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Uh......I guess if you can figure out how! 🤣 They probably wouldn't even know what an emoji or music video is though, just sayin...😗🎶
How about if we visit my brothers classmate's cousins, best friends's aunt's mother's husband's brother's wife's daughter's baby's playmate's nanny's sister's uncle's, great aunt's mother's best friend's daughters husband who is a scientist and should be smart and know abt emojis and stuff? :uwu:

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
How about if we visit my brothers classmate's cousins, best friends's aunt's mother's husband's brother's wife's daughter's baby's playmate's nanny's sister's uncle's, great aunt's mother's best friend's daughters husband who is a scientist and should be smart and know abt emojis and stuff? :uwu:
That's cheating 😗🎶
Also I'm just curious HOW THE HECK WOULD THEY BE RELATED TO YOU?? You just put so many relations that I was lost by the first 3 💀

It reminds me of one of my friend's sides of the family...they have so many relatives in one city that they joke about not moving there because there's a high chance someone there will related to you somehow and you may not know because they're all 2nd-3rd+ cousins 🤣

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
That's cheating 😗🎶
Also I'm just curious HOW THE HECK WOULD THEY BE RELATED TO YOU?? You just put so many relations that I was lost by the first 3 💀

It reminds me of one of my friend's sides of the family...they have so many relatives in one city that they joke about not moving there because there's a high chance someone there will related to you somehow and you may not know because they're all 2nd-3rd+ cousins 🤣
:haylul: While I dont know about all that, my family has SO MANY aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, husbands and wives and I HATE WHEN THEY COME OVER AND BE LIKE 'OH YOU'VE GROWN UP' AND STUFF AND I JUST TRY TO AVOID THEM THE ENTIRE VISIT :scree: LIKE SORRY BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN U BEFORE IN MY LIFE :dying:

:haylul: Damnnn, small city or big family??

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
:haylul: While I dont know about all that, my family has SO MANY aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, husbands and wives and I HATE WHEN THEY COME OVER AND BE LIKE 'OH YOU'VE GROWN UP' AND STUFF AND I JUST TRY TO AVOID THEM THE ENTIRE VISIT :scree: LIKE SORRY BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN U BEFORE IN MY LIFE :dying:

:haylul: Damnnn, small city or big family??
LMAOOO I kind of relate!! Every two years, my dad's side of the family hosts a family reunion and I have so many cousins apparently.

And it still baffles me that they can be any age, they're still all my cousins. I don't have any first cousins on that side of the family so the only alive visitors there that were not my cousins were my parents, brother, aunt and grandparents 😂 AND THERE'S STILL LIKE 500 OR MORE OF THEM!!

That side of the family is mostly located in Baltimore, Maryland or somewhere North Carolina 😂

Small I believe. But not super small. I think like 50-100k

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
LMAOOO I kind of relate!! Every two years, my dad's side of the family hosts a family reunion and I have so many cousins apparently.

And it still baffles me that they can be any age, they're still all my cousins. I don't have any first cousins on that side of the family so the only alive visitors there that were not my cousins were my parents, brother, aunt and grandparents 😂 AND THERE'S STILL LIKE 500 OR MORE OF THEM!!

That side of the family is mostly located in Baltimore, Maryland or somewhere North Carolina 😂

Small I believe. But not super small. I think like 50-100k
Should we move it to my profile post comment or to pm's so that we wont be derailing this thread? :sakUwu:

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
RESULTS of the SECOND MISSION
🥇 1st Place: Team Pink- 300 points
🥈 2nd Place: Team Red - 200 points
🥉 3rd Place: Team Blue - 100 points
🏅 4th Place:
Team White - 0 points
---
The points will be the determining factor on who wins the event based on your team's placement of the mission.

The team with the most points at the end of the event receives a prize!

Total Points
🥇 1st Place: Team Pink - 400 Points and Team Red - 400 Points
🥈 2nd Place: Team White - 300 Points
🥉 3rd Place: Team Blue - 100 Points
The next mission will be starting on Monday, February 19 @1 pm KST (10 pm CST)

Message from Host
You all did so amazing! I'm so, so proud of your work and I love that you were able to work together more this time. I wanted to make this more difficult so that it didn't seem like you were doing work meant for individual work as a group as you may have felt during the first mission. I hope it wasn't too stressful for you! This was a lot of work for me as well so I'm glad this mission is over haha.

Because of your hard work, I've decided to award each of you 100 more coins than the points you've earned for this round. You guys deserve it.

I would love to hear your thoughts, especially how you feel now that the mission is over. I know this one was tough. And as I promised some of you, I will show you how easy the original version will be.
There were only 3 tasks instead of 5. I decided to increase it because Vikki tested it and suggested that I make the Word Scramble more difficult. However, it took me like 5 minutes to solve the whole thing and I figured that it would take someone who didn't know the answers like 15. And that's just one individual.

So I wanted to trick you guys into thinking that because the word scramble was generally easy, the rest would be easy which I'm told I did successfully. I really didn't want another situation with the scavenger hunt where there wasn't a lot of collaboration and just solving it within the first few hours (though this isn't true for every group and not anyone's fault)

Anyways, here were the simplified quiz images and their answers. The word scramble and rebus puzzles stayed the same but I changed the emoji challenge quite a bit.

WORD SCRAMBLE
KPOPSource Valentine’s Day Word Scrabble (1) (1).png

EMOJI CHALLENGE
KPOP Love Song Emoji Challenge (1).png

1. The Feels by Twice
2. Ice Cream Cake by Red Velvet
3. Love Me Right by Exo
4. Drunk Dazed by Enhyphen
5. Blood, Sweat, and Tears by BTS
6. Time for the Moon Night by GFRIEND

REBUS PUZZLE
HEAD.png

Here are the official answers for each puzzle and what answers people had the most trouble with.
Most groups got this first try without a lot of help.
KPOPSource Valentine’s Day Word Scrabble (1) (1).png

1. Chocolate
2. Serenade
3. Confession
4. Cupid
5. Bouquet
6. Crush

CROSSWORD PUZZLE
This was moderate in difficulty from what I've seen. Most of them were solved pretty easily but some of them stumped others. Especially "star-crossed" (10), Sentiment (13), "loyalty" (12), and "admirer" (9).
Untitled design (67).png

ACROSS
2. Honeymoon
5. Romeo and Juliet
9. Admirer
10. Star-crossed
12. Loyalty
13. Sentiment
14. Aphrodite
16. Cupid
DOWN
1. Serenade
3. Titania
4. Empathy
6. Unrequited
7. Crush
8. Locket
11. Soulmate
15. Oxytocin

EMOJI CHALLENGE
Out of all the puzzles and in all the groups, this one was the hardest. You guys had the most trouble with "Dynamite" (3), "Fancy" (5), and "Russian Roulette" (6).
KPOP Love Song Emoji Challenge (UPDATED).png

1. The Feels by Twice (emojis represent lyrics)
2. Starry Night by Mamamoo (emojis represent song title)
3. Dynamite by BTS (the first emoji represents the song title, next two represent the music video)
4. Drunk-Dazed by Enhyphen (emojis represent song title)
5. Fancy by Twice (emojis represent choreography, first one represents aesthetics)
6. Russian Roulette by Red Velvet (emojis represent the music video and song title)

REBUS PUZZLE
You guys did really good on this one. The only one you really had trouble with was #4 (Shot through the heart) and #5 (running my mind)
HEAD.png

1. I've fallen head over heels
2. I LOVE YOU (if you put your hand over half of the equation, you get "I LOVE YOU")
3. Missing U (though I also took "Missing without you")
4. Pop the question (another phrase for "propose")
5. Running my mind (though I also took anything close to that like "running through my mind")
6. Shot through the heart (though I also took "love shot")

MV CHALLENGE
You guys didn't really have any problems on this other than the first one and some ones that you got pretty quickly.
1. So Bad by StayC (overall the hardest one for groups)
Screenshot 2024-02-11 2.36.20 AM.png

2. Playing with Fire by Blackpink (the one groups got the quickest)
Screenshot 2024-02-11 2.32.49 AM.png

3. Closer by Oh My Girl (so underrated so I'm so happy that people got this!)
Screenshot 2024-02-11 2.38.39 AM.png

4. Just Right by Got7 (also got pretty quickly)
Screenshot 2024-02-11 2.41.06 AM.png

5. Mago by GFRIEND
Screenshot 2024-02-11 2.37.22 AM.png

6. TOMORROW X TOGETHER - 0X1=LOVESONG
Screenshot 2024-02-11 2.39.48 AM.png
If you want music video evidence, just let me know and I'll show you the exact scene or what I mean by the emojis and how they relate to the song/music video!

Sorry for the delay, this one took a long time to make (so read through all of it if you are able to and want to! LOL)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread