COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News PassCode's new album "PassCode THE BEST -LINK-" (1 Viewer)

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I have been neglecting on posting on this due to recent incidents. This is a new album with no new song. All the songs save one is a repackage of songs originally released in other albums. The not-repackaged one is a rerecording of LINK. Due to the way we-B studios have been managing the whole situation around Yuna, I hope the rerecorded song to have Yuna's harsh vocals. I want to freshly listen to her voice one last time.

Translated from Japanese by Google

Title: PassCode THE BEST -LINK-
Release Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Form:
Regular Edition [2 CDs] 3,500 yen (tax excluded) 3,850 yen (tax included) UICZ-4588 / 9
First Press Limited Edition [2 CDs + DVD] 4,500 yen (tax excluded) 4,950 yen (tax included) UICZ-9199
First Press Limited Edition [2 CDs + BLURAY] 5,500 yen (tax excluded) 6,050 yen (tax included) UICZ-9200
* First Press Limited Edition: Digipak Specification / All 128P Booklet
収録内容 :
<DISC1[CD] - THE BEST>
01 MISS UNLIMITED
02 bite the bullet
03 ONE STEP BEYOND
04 Same to you
05 AXIS
06 Never Sleep Again
07 Ray
08 Taking you out
09 Tonight
10 It's you
11 ATLAS
12 STARRY SKY
13 SPARK IGNITION
14 Anything New -PrayInTheSky Edit-
15 LINK *未発表ReRecording作品

<DISC2[CD] - Team PassCode presents “ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS!”>
PassCodeメンバー、サウンドプロデューサー平地孝次、PassCodeバンドメンバーほか、チームPassCode関係者がセレクトする“推し曲”全16曲をセレクト。Club Kid’s Never Die、カタルシス、TRICKSTERほかDISC1収録楽曲以外からの選曲。詳細は後日オフィシャルウェブサイトで掲載します。

<DISC3 [初回限定盤DVD/Blu-ray共通のみ] - Music Video Clips & STRIVE for BUDOKAN Tour 2021 Documentary>
Never Sleep Again [Music Video]
AXIS [Music Video]
NINJA BOMBER [Music Video]
MISS UNLIMITED [Music Video]
bite the bullet [Music Video]
ONE STEP BEYOND [Music Video]
Same to you [Music Video]
Ray [Music Video]
Taking you out [Music Video]
Tonight [Music Video]
It's you [Music Video]
PROJECTION [Music Video]
ATLAS [Music Video]
STARRY SKY [Music Video]
Anything New [Music Video]
SPARK IGNITION [Music Video]

PassCode “STRIVE” for BUDOKAN Tour 2021ドキュメンタリー映像
Source:
In the description area.

@Hackers @Anju @J-Rock

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'm confused, is this a new recording with emily included ?? :jisoosmh:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
i'm confused, is this a new recording with emily included ?? :jisoosmh:
As I understand it, all the songs but one are recordings appearing on previous albums. LINK is an old song too, but rerecorded. I watched a live stream where Nao, responding to a question, said they were recording a song without saying whether or not it was new. It was before the time when Yuna went into a hiatus. So my best guess is that it's all Yuna. They are not trying to delete Yuna, all to the contrary; the included documentary includes Yuna, so there is no reason to believe that Yuna is not the one screaming on the new LINK recording. We'll have to wait to listen to Emily.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
As I understand it, all the songs but one are recordings appearing on previous albums. LINK is an old song too, but rerecorded. I watched a live stream where Nao, responding to a question, said they were recording a song without saying whether or not it was new. It was before the time when Yuna went into a hiatus. So my best guess is that it's all Yuna. They are not trying to delete Yuna, all to the contrary; the included documentary includes Yuna, so there is no reason to believe that Yuna is not the one screaming on the new LINK recording. We'll have to wait to listen to Emily.
Well, the info available says LINK is an unpublished rerecorded song. To us it's new. **not really, it has appeared on live albums**

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread