peak devastation is (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship

The way sr16g would’ve been so powerful had they debuted: Ningning serving her vocals alongside Herin, Hina being a dance god, Koeun bring the ace, Lami having everyone whipwped for her (who else trends on weibo for doing absolutely nothing lmao), and Yiyang feeding the fandom w content

also, official content of the white fox bffs Herin and Yeri :yolk: :yolk: :yolk:

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
I was so convinced they were going to debut in 2018 ...
and even the private trainees from the 2017 leak are gorgeous now: chaehyun and hyunseon are super pretty
They would’ve been so well rounded in every aspect imaginable, and the girls are all still so close :yolk:
lami koeun herin instagram live, koeun hyping hina and yiyang up in the comment section TT

Reactions: geegell and dnb

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
this was the perfect lineup i'm still sad.... yiyang would be my bias right now.
sure she isn’t a standout in vocals or dance, but she’s really well rounded on top of being a natural at variety
Her visuals alone would’ve been able to make her a serious stan attractor :yolk:
At least she’s getting gigs in China now, she and Zihan (ex SM trainee, current YueHua artist) pretending they don’t know each other on slam dunk :wimwim:

Reactions: geegell

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i hope many of them still debut with other groups :yolk:

Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
i hope many of them still debut with other groups :yolk:
yiyang's doing fine (as fine as non produce groups go) in China, Jungyeon got transferred to KeyEast where she secured a lead role in a musical drama
https://www.soompi.com/article/1431...-hyub-confirmed-for-new-musical-fantasy-dramaHerin's at uni for acting in London, Lami's Naver profile still indicates that she's under SM so she'll maybe be transferred too??? I think that also happened to Tsuki (formerly Ravi) but she got moved to Mystic. Koeun and Hina... I feel so bad for them wasting so many years. Most other trainees of their era seemed to have moved on: Seungyeon (Jungyeon's sister) is an actress, a bunch seem to be CF models now, a few still pop in Auspicious Studios from time to time. There are some rumours that KoHina will be in a bhngg and that Min Heejin got Koeun over as a new muse, I highly doubt those though.

Reactions: geegell

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
baldae Chill Zone 13
Yili Chill Zone 3
SnowWhite Chill Zone 21
leesooman Chill Zone 23