COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[Period Question] Ladies... (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I don't. Mine last like 3-5 days and I don't really get cramps. Every bone in my body pops everyday so nothing new when it comes to my period

Reactions Received
KS Coins
One of my close friends is on birthcontrol for life. Just one period her body decided without birthcontrol she's just going to continue to bleed. IT's funny watching her explain how she's never been with a man (lesbian) and on BC. She was going to get her baby bits taken out since she's past the age of babies but oddly American medicine they still wont' let her because of babies man. Like dude she's past hte age and lesbian she ain't having kids. My point is BC is used for many types of period issues not just preventing babies.

As for me I get cramps in my hoo ha a week before my period, then horrible cramps for the next to days. It is not as bad when I was younger, or as long but dang. For me I just rely on heating pads and advil.

Just a hint for you young ladies try NOT to take meds because things get real fun when your normal pain meds don't work for your period cramps because your body got used to it.

To parents: If your daughters time of the month is bad don't compare it to yours or birth that's really sht move. And putting them on birthcontrol won't mean they'll think they can now go and do the hanky panky either. In matter of fact igorning pain and prolonged bleeding during periods can potientially mean no grandkids later if some conditions arn't nipped in the butt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread