Appreciation Pink Fantasy is doing horror right! (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Pink Fantasy's upcoming comeback is very obviously horror.... and I am LIVING for it! (these are just my fave teaser pics not all of them)
All the members have such varied looks, but all of them look so utterly.... creepy and unsettling and I am LIVING FOR IT!

I loved Fantasy so much and I hope they go one step further in the creepy (which it already looks like, this new Daewang mask... FUCK YES!!!)

While we're waiting for Poison, listen to Fantasy in anticipation!

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
Yoooo this looks cool. I love the theme of like the fabric strips. mask girl looks epic with her compass (?) thing

• Love
Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Yoooo this looks cool. I love the theme of like the fabric strips. mask girl looks epic with her compass (?) thing
yes yes yes I don't know what to call what Daewang is holding either, but I am LOVING IT!
Also the first MV teaser with her being like bloody and shit!??? FUCK YES YES YES

Horror concepts are so rare and it's even RARER for those concepts to go more gory than spooky. The last GG I can remember doing this is Nature and even they kept it quite lowkey tbh!

• Love
Reactions: Vikki and Jimimis
Reactions Received
Pink Fantasy's upcoming comeback is very obviously horror.... and I am LIVING for it! (these are just my fave teaser pics not all of them)
All the members have such varied looks, but all of them look so utterly.... creepy and unsettling and I am LIVING FOR IT!

I loved Fantasy so much and I hope they go one step further in the creepy (which it already looks like, this new Daewang mask... FUCK YES!!!)

While we're waiting for Poison, listen to Fantasy in anticipation!

I’m so hyped for this!

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
yes yes yes I don't know what to call what Daewang is holding either, but I am LOVING IT!
Also the first MV teaser with her being like bloody and shit!??? FUCK YES YES YES

Horror concepts are so rare and it's even RARER for those concepts to go more gory than spooky. The last GG I can remember doing this is Nature and even they kept it quite lowkey tbh!
Wait how was Natures low key :wimwim:
Did you watch the censored version? Or uncensored?

beomkitty

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
DeobiMOA
Ship
Omg yesss I can’t wait. I love when girl groups do horror concepts. I think the only girl group I seen pull it off successfully is Dreamcatcher

Users who are viewing this thread