COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

News PKCZ CUT IT UP FT CL & AFROJACK SORTA UPDATE (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
So as GZBs and BlackJacks know it was announced months back that PKCZ, a hip hop trio formed from EXILE Hiro members Verbal (from m-flo), DJ Makidai and DJ Daruma, would release a single featuring CL. Well there is no release date but I found some clarifications from their sponsor LDH Mobile's website:

1. This is being arranged by Scooter Braun. Fans have speculated he was not helping CL but CL always showed affection towards him, and they said they have not parted. I think this is clear that Bruan is trying to help her, if he didn't care at this point with her no longer being signed to him he didn't have to get her on a track with a pretty major Japanese hip hip group.
  2. This is a digital single. I think this is a rough translation but they kept on mentioning it being "delivered" so I guess it is not a traditional single.
  3. AfroJack, a Grammy winning Producer is producing the single.
  4. It is still set for a "early 2019 release"; so I guess before June. Come to think of it this may be released in April or May when CL's contract reportedly expires.
  5. SIDE NOTE: People in the music industry world wide still care about CL and she is in good hands.
Sources:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread