COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Appreciation Playback seriously needs a comeback (1 Viewer)

lexus

Weeb
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I just started listening to some of their songs last night and they're pretty good, even though they don't have that many. I've already known about Want You To Say, but I never listened to their other songs until yesterday. I don't know much about the group, but they seem pretty talented. I wish I could see some music show performances, but I don't think they promote on music shows? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)
And they haven't had a comeback since 2017, which sucks, but at least they went on Mix Nine.
:pepesad:

Anyways, here's the bops I wanted to share with you. I never paid attention to these girls, and never thought I would, but now I'm glad I did. I just hope they can have a comeback at some point.
:sanapray:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I don't get why Tyler's not giving them a comeback tbh. Jessica's probably made more than enough for the company to fund at least one comeback? Well anyway I think a few of the members left anyway so :/

lexus

Weeb
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I don't get why Tyler's not giving them a comeback tbh. Jessica's probably made more than enough for the company to fund at least one comeback? Well anyway I think a few of the members left anyway so :/
Oof. I didn't know that a few members might have left. This kind of sucks.
:pepesad:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
She did, but it's a group made for a musical, so she's currently acting/performing for that musical I suppose, her name's Woolim, but idk what will happen after
Makes sense. She was there main vocal.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
Fandom
Reveluv
Tyler Kwon is a tosser

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread