pls help!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
I have a friend who’s younger than me, female, minor, lives in the US and she’s in a really bad place rn
she called cps on her mom after a fight (this is after a cps investigation and calls from her siblings before her), police recommended consulting and left, and her mom took her phone and is cutting its service. She might not have a place to stay, does anyone have any suggestions for help centres or resources?
edit: she has another guardian in the picture but she isn’t allowed to see them or her siblings

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: OnlyCalB

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
it depends where she lives, but there must be some asylums or something like that? does she have any relatives that can take her? or some friends? depends on her age, she should be taken care of social services and they should house her. some protection custody etc if it is so serious?
I´d say at this point, the best thing she can do is either run to her relatives or stay with her friends and then visit social services and ask for help. she could be housed somewhere and helped. I´m sure there is a way, but police had done a major mistake at this point.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
it depends where she lives, but there must be some asylums or something like that? does she have any relatives that can take her? or some friends? depends on her age, she should be taken care of social services and they should house her. some protection custody etc if it is so serious?
I´d say at this point, the best thing she can do is either run to her relatives or stay with her friends and then visit social services and ask for help. she could be housed somewhere and helped. I´m sure there is a way, but police had done a major mistake at this point.
She’s quite young, younger than me even
some of her family she’s contacted aren’t letting her in, but she’s asked family friends
But tysm

SpearB

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
multi
i dont live anywhere near the us but across the ocean so idk sorry hope she gets to place soon

Yili

✨AtiNia Moodzy Alice✨
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
she might be able to contact some kind of people at her local school for resources? I imagine they have some kind of program created for students if they have problems at home.

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Try having her speak with the school counselor where she could talk without the presence of her mother. They may possibly reach out to authorities which could help her case.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
she might be able to contact some kind of people at her local school for resources? I imagine they have some kind of program created for students if they have problems at home.
she’s nearly entirely online, we’ve asked her about it, but the most teachers would be able to do would be to call cps who did nothing

Jimin

Reactions Received
Ship
lol we said similar things at the same time :lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: mysteric and Yili

Yili

✨AtiNia Moodzy Alice✨
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
she’s nearly entirely online, we’ve asked her about it, but the most teachers would be able to do would be to call cps who did nothing
honestly the programs for children in the US suck a lot of the time :(

Do they have a boys and girls club nearby?
https://www.bgca.orgsometimes these clubs can help but idk i'm unfamilar with the organization myself

Jimin

Reactions Received
Ship
hmm, yikes that’s frustrating... and cps hasn’t said they’ll do anything or keep in touch?

Reactions: mysteric and Yili

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
☾reveluv☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
everyone here has great advice, so i have nothing else to add. i'm sorry that your friend is going through this and i hope she finds a safe space to live away from her mother. you're a good friend.

Reactions: mysteric

mysteric

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
hmm, yikes that’s frustrating... and cps hasn’t said they’ll do anything or keep in touch?
considering that they went through one formal investigation, two calls from siblings, and dropped by and did nothing so I doubt it
she has someone picking her up now, no clue how it’s going to work in the long run

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I hope you find help for your friend.
:sanapray:

Reactions: mysteric

Users who are viewing this thread