News Pokemon of the year released! (+top 5) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
Pokemon of the year 2020 by official poll is Greninja!: Pokémon of the Year 2020 | Pokémon Vote Results

2nd place: Lucario

3rd place: Mimikyu

4rd place: Charizard

5rd place: Umbreon

I feel kinda old when most of these are Pokemons i'm not rly familiar with xd Especially Greninja who I havent' seen before being 1st place is weird to me.

But I'm glad to see my favorite Pokemon, Umbreon, in the top 5!

Surprisingly Pikatchu was only in 19th place.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
Mimikyu looks kinda creepy :wimwim:
I also don't know Greninja tbh
I think Mimikyu is like ditto, but I might be wrong. I only know that it's new and popular pokemon xd

Literally haven't seen Greninja anywhere before this. I'm assuming it's from newest game or sth.

The only pokemon that i recognize is Charizard.
It's weird that there isn't many OGs in the list, I though older pokemons were more popular than the new ones.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
Mimikyu looks kinda creepy :wimwim:
I also don't know Greninja tbh
I think Mimikyu is like ditto, but I might be wrong. I only know that it's new and popular pokemon xd

Literally haven't seen Greninja anywhere before this. I'm assuming it's from newest game or sth.

It's weird that there isn't many OGs in the list, I though older pokemons were more popular than the new ones.
Greninja is from Pokemon X and Y, which is 2 gens before the current gen haha.
Mimikyu is not like ditto xD. Mimikyu is a ghost/fairy type that resents Pikachu for the all attention it got from the world. It has a pretty sad backstory tbh. I can see why it's popular. Underdog story and all.

Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
Greninja is from Pokemon X and Y, which is 2 gens before the current gen haha.
Mimikyu is not like ditto xD. Mimikyu is a ghost/fairy type that resents Pikachu for the all attention it got from the world. It has a pretty sad backstory tbh. I can see why it's popular. Underdog story and all.
Yep, I'm not still there. Well, to be fair I have been watching XY, but haven't still seen Greninja around ^^;

Mimikyu sounds interesting :nakypog:

Reactions: Darkyoda47

Users who are viewing this thread