COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Polarizing Opinion Questionnaire PART 2~! (1 Viewer)

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
I thought of some more opinions and decided to make a 2nd questionnaire! Here's the first one for everyone who missed it!

Again, I repeat, AS A DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to shade groups, rather these are things I have heard other people say and things that I have seen people fight on. Of course, the groups and companies involved are wonderful, and I'm not trying to make a mess here. So, no fights in the comment section or I will ask for this to get deleted.

Everyone was wonderful in the last thread, I hope it continues this way ^-^

Here's the questionnaire!
(In order to see the results, you have to click to view the results after you're done with your google form!

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
Done:llama_smooch:
What was the question you guys felt the strongest about?
I personally feel the strongest about the Hyuna and E'dawn one, because I sincerely think it's Cube's fault for not handling it properly.

Vikki

Was Ahsoka
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Another good set of polarizing opinions. I can't wait for more responses to come!
Also, reality shows aren't that bad imo. FITE ME
:llama_laugh::llama_uwu:
At least in MNET ones, theres about 10000 people, 100 get screen time, and only like 10 are not completely and utterly forgettable. Why not just start with like 10? That would be a lot easier to deal with

Nightshade

Nugu
Reactions Received
Ship
At least in MNET ones, theres about 10000 people, 100 get screen time, and only like 10 are not completely and utterly forgettable. Why not just start with like 10? That would be a lot easier to deal with
There's always a sense of fun with the drama and all that happens within the show. Though, yeah, sometimes they do get rather stale because of how samey they tend to be. It's pretty fun to rewatch and notice trainees you didn't on your first run through of it, though. At least, in my own experience.

Vikki

Was Ahsoka
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
There's always a sense of fun with the drama and all that happens within the show. Though, yeah, sometimes they do get rather stale because of how samey they tend to be. It's pretty fun to rewatch and notice trainees you didn't on your first run through of it, though. At least, in my own experience.
I feel that they can cut the original size in half and it would work out just as well, if not better. Some of the performances are gret to watch, but some are just okay, and it feels so manufactured and so fake in so many ways, which I know kpop in general is but it doesnt need to be so painfully obvious.

OnCloudShine

Romantic Aspects
Reactions Received
Ship
5. ARMY who say that BTS started out with nothing are over-exaggerating.
3. BigHit should continue to never take in or debut any female trainees.

These are the only two questions that have no neutral answers.

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
5. ARMY who say that BTS started out with nothing are over-exaggerating.
3. BigHit should continue to never take in or debut any female trainees.

These are the only two questions that have no neutral answers.
Interesting... :BREAD:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)