COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Polarizing Opinion Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
I made this google form that has polarizing opinion questions, some much more polarizing than others. And, I want to see KPS Users' opinions on this! So the google form will state an opinion, and you have the option to choose agree, disagree, and neutral though I encourage to stay away from neutral, and it would be appreciated if users can take part of this!

NOW, JUST AS A DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to shade groups, rather these are things I have heard other people say and things that I have seen people fight on. Of course, the groups and companies involved are wonderful, and I'm not trying to make a mess here. So, no fights in the comment section or I will ask for this to get deleted.

I believe KPS consists of users who are mature enough to hold discussions about these things, don't prove me wrong please ^-^

Anyways! Here's the questionnaire!

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
Reactions Received
Ship

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
You should have put in one about ot8 saying SNSD was responsible for Jessica being kicked
That's what I thought too lmao. I didn't think of it tho. Maybe I will do a part 2 to this lmao

OnCloudShine

Romantic Aspects
Reactions Received
Ship
I think the easiest on for me to explain is the Bighit on
I don't think they deserve to be Big3.
Yet
I would prefer it if they dropped that stupid boys only rule but the main thing is management, not wealth. The only successful group they have is BTS.
If BigHit can debut at least 2 more groups that can get a fraction of the success that BTS has, they definitely deserve a spot. I wouldn't even mind if we had to kick out YG to make a space for thrm

Panda

🌹 Ravi's Rose 🌹
Reactions Received
Ship
I think the easiest on for me to explain is the Bighit on
I don't think they deserve to be Big3.
Yet
I would prefer it if they dropped that stupid boys only rule but the main thing is management, not wealth. The only successful group they have is BTS.
If BigHit can debut at least 2 more groups that can get a fraction of the success that BTS has, they definitely deserve a spot. I wouldn't even mind if we had to kick out YG to make a space for thrm
I honestly agree with 100% of this.

Darth_Felflame

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Ship
For some reason i had that need to rate how much i agree/disagree with these on a scale of 1-10... some would have been 100000 while other would have been like 1

notthatmarko

That One
Reactions Received
These results are interesting. Especially this:

1542055052065.png

It is clear that nugu groups are not popular due to a single good reason: funds and the size of the company they are in. I don't understand why you'd vote disagree.

Also, the amount of Neutral votes for each of these (especially the ones where your opinion is really needed) is astonishing.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)