COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Police Visit (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
EVER BEEN IN TOUCH WITH THE POLICE?!

did you steal? did you break and entry? did you fak someone up physically? did you scam people online? or something even worse?
spill the tea if you dare
:sippinthetea::dubuwave::ilovebread:llama_twerk

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
People getting murdered in my apartment complex.
my mom had an older style car so the cops thought she was some gangster or something and came to us with the made up story trying to pin it on her :wimwim:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I have but not because I was in trouble :wimwim:

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Police Questioning neighbour's about break ins and local murders, that's pretty normal here.

Other timeswhen my mother went of into a schizophrenic episode police were called several times for her... One time we had to ride in the police car to my grandma's cause she was sectioned.

Then theres this one time.. Which is the worst experience I suppose I have with police (corrupt police and such)
Police swatted my house and broke through the front door to arrest my mother family friend who was on eletric tag at our home, just chilling in his dressing gown.
They didnt even ring the doorbell, just rammered the door down, 15 to 20 armed police swat teams with guns. My sister had a panic attack she was like 9 at the time, they broke her bed searching for things god knows what, then took my mums friend arrested him in winter In his slippers, underwear and his damn dressing gown.
They refused to pay for the door, they also said the acted appropriately even though they knew where my mother friend was staying with us, and who was living in the home. My mother with mental health illness, I was 16, the rest of siblings were minors, one with mild austism, bringing armed guns to a family home, no warning, they easily could have shot one of my siblings. It was ridiculous, low key thankful its not America.
Apparently theyre reason was that they had a call that my mother's friend had made threatening remarks to a fellow police officer..as well as some racial stereotyping issue (were black) In Which they thought they were within rights to bust in to a home that isn't his and arrest a man in his bludclart slippers and traumatise young kids and leave are home in a unsafe position.

We had to live with a broken door for a couple weeks, my mother couldn't leave the house cause It couldn't close, they really were cunts for that, we didn't have money to contest the courts on their bullshit....

Despite experiences like this some of a racist nature, I still have a good relationship with aurothority at least the ones that are respectful and do their fucking jobs properly.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes yes, i have almost got in trouble for a very innocent thing

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread