COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post your random thoughts about anime (2 Viewers)

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Oh Kakumeiki Valvrare? I have seen it :O But I don't remember that part.. maybe I blocked it out mentally xd
That's exactly what I did. It pretty much put me off the rest of the series, even though I watched it.
It left me feeling kind of gross overall.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Hanako stuff huh. I'm sure they look amazing, the art in that show was just superb. I'm bit sad now, cause I usually buy my merch from conventions but they have cancelled all the conventions cause Covid.
I dont have any conventions close to me anyway so this is the way i'd be getting merch regardless of covid >.< theres probs some conventions in London but it costs £50 just to get there

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I finished Nagi No Asukara in 2 days! It was such a satisfying ending, and the first half had such nice vibes

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I dont have any conventions close to me anyway so this is the way i'd be getting merch regardless of covid >.< theres probs some conventions in London but it costs £50 just to get there
I have been dozen conventions actually, one of highlights of my year(s), but alas this year will be conventionless. I'd buy from online shops, but I don't always trust their quality. I once bought Kuroko no Basuke mousepad, but got mousepad-sized sticker instead :jisoosmh:

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I once bought Kuroko no Basuke mousepad, but got mousepad-sized sticker instead :jisoosmh:
I've had it mostly happen with the box it was shipped in being damaged.
The goods themselves seemed halfway decent condition.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have noticed that I like the saturated colors in the animes, I find them rly pretty. Like Hanako-kun and Tower of God, they have bit of different color palets, but they don't rly shy away from deepining those colors.

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Um I have something to admit :nekoshy:

I-I think i'm in love with Shigaraki :nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:

I just finished watching through the entire MHA series the other day and i'm already rewatching cuz my love for Shigaraki grew more and more as the seasons went on just as he grew too :maheart: and like I mean he's kinda a bit ugly with his chapped lips and crazy eyes n all but that just makes his chibi fanart even more cute right? And his costume with all the hands is so creepy especially with the mask and I just love that shit :nekoshy:

Just rewatching thru season 1 I can tell its worth it rewatching so soon with my newfound luv for him, I felt nothing when he got hurt the first watch through but now i'm like nuuuuu my baby :sadcat:

I've already ordered a Funko Pop figure of him i'm that far gone, might order a plushie soon too if my self control falters again :we_kpopsourcing:
(if anyone scoffs at Funko Pops btw lemme just tell you my mum used to hate them too but then she cried out of happiness when she got a Freddy Murcury one for Christmas do not underestimate the power of Funko Pops)

Look at this baby with cat paws instead of hands
bffac316e222cf846a5fb83592df060e3d8a92b0r1-509-817v2_00.jpg

Look at this baby who needa go sleepies
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

LOOK AT THIS BABY STRUGGLING WITH HIS HABITS CUZ OF COVID (featuring a kawaii Toga too uwu)
tumblr_586571a3a586eb8dd4aa1784b4506a31_e7f47292_640.png
tumblr_7148836484cd6988ef41e0b7e1c6b93f_da60bd45_1280.png
tumblr_ab345b9c03db7ccb939bf9d6f68b2fd0_353ec3f2_1280.png

if i was in the hero training course and got kidnapped like bakugo so they can turn me to the dark side i'd probably turn instantly i wanna be his pet 😳😳😳🥺

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I ORDERED ANOTHER ONE SOMEONE STOP ME ASKJDLSDKGGD

ALSO I THINK I GOT THE LAST ONE OF THE OTHER PLUSHIE CUZ
1591109473606.png

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BABIE TO COME THRU MY DOOR

plush-my-hero-academia-shigaraki-dangler-6-new-toys-gifts-1713.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BABIE EITHER

FR THO I'M SO GLAD I ORDERED THE FIRST ONE WHEN I DID CUZ ASKDSKDGLDFGKFGL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's funny how I went from thinking re:zero was trash for the last 4 years to putting in my most anticipated s2 releases. Interesting how taste evolves.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I only saw the Attack on Titan Final Season trailer today and it's so hype omg :sj_weary:

Maybe I should actually watch S2 onwards now lol, will need to rewatch S1 first tho, so much work smh :nekosweat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
welp i saw anicharts to see summer season and i don't think i'll watch anything. at least nothing grabbed me interest (maybe the god of high school just a bit because of taekwondo but it might not be enough for me to start watching)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Um I have something to admit :nekoshy:

I-I think i'm in love with Shigaraki :nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:

I just finished watching through the entire MHA series the other day and i'm already rewatching cuz my love for Shigaraki grew more and more as the seasons went on just as he grew too :maheart: and like I mean he's kinda a bit ugly with his chapped lips and crazy eyes n all but that just makes his chibi fanart even more cute right? And his costume with all the hands is so creepy especially with the mask and I just love that shit :nekoshy:

Just rewatching thru season 1 I can tell its worth it rewatching so soon with my newfound luv for him, I felt nothing when he got hurt the first watch through but now i'm like nuuuuu my baby :sadcat:

I've already ordered a Funko Pop figure of him i'm that far gone, might order a plushie soon too if my self control falters again :we_kpopsourcing:
(if anyone scoffs at Funko Pops btw lemme just tell you my mum used to hate them too but then she cried out of happiness when she got a Freddy Murcury one for Christmas do not underestimate the power of Funko Pops)

Look at this baby with cat paws instead of hands
bffac316e222cf846a5fb83592df060e3d8a92b0r1-509-817v2_00.jpg

Look at this baby who needa go sleepies
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

LOOK AT THIS BABY STRUGGLING WITH HIS HABITS CUZ OF COVID (featuring a kawaii Toga too uwu)
tumblr_586571a3a586eb8dd4aa1784b4506a31_e7f47292_640.png
tumblr_7148836484cd6988ef41e0b7e1c6b93f_da60bd45_1280.png
tumblr_ab345b9c03db7ccb939bf9d6f68b2fd0_353ec3f2_1280.png

if i was in the hero training course and got kidnapped like bakugo so they can turn me to the dark side i'd probably turn instantly i wanna be his pet 😳😳😳🥺
Glad you made the thread, cause i somehow against missed your Shigaraka spam. I have no idea why it's always this thread I end up missing the updates for! :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

Shigaraki is one of characters whose designs in like in MHA. I think overall i prefer villain designs over hero designs, especially when they are in their hero suits..

And that corona one oof xd

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's funny how I went from thinking re:zero was trash for the last 4 years to putting in my most anticipated s2 releases. Interesting how taste evolves.
I still haven't seen Re:Zero :lazypotato:
I only saw the Attack on Titan Final Season trailer today and it's so hype omg :sj_weary:

Maybe I should actually watch S2 onwards now lol, will need to rewatch S1 first tho, so much work smh :nekosweat:
S2 is actually half the lenght of S1, should go faster. :dubuthink: There is Season 3 though, i think it's about same as S1 with part 1 and part 2 together.

I think I might watch Weathering With You soon (once I find it online that is...)
Bluray release happened quite recently so should be soon :)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
welp i saw anicharts to see summer season and i don't think i'll watch anything. at least nothing grabbed me interest (maybe the god of high school just a bit because of taekwondo but it might not be enough for me to start watching)
Yea, for some reason there seems to mostly be sequels and then lot of fanservice animes i'm not usually biggest fan of.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I ended up getting ghost in the shell ARISE. After ages of putting it off.
Just the ovas and the movie I believe.

It's so different from the original, since they reworked everything mostly.
I love what I am hearing and seeing though.

Minor thing: The subtitles seemed off when I put them on.
Like the translation to english was terrible, usually it's not like that for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread