COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Predictions on the dispatch couple? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Why are so many Sana X Suho rumors flying around? I'm scared :pepecross:

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Well I’m not sure who it would be but here are some rumors
DA121454-33EB-4D7E-BEAA-C175A005C4BF.jpeg

466C38FC-7EE9-4361-AA72-3D033F179685.jpeg

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Sakura and Chaeyeon.

Heechul has finally asked his twice girl out :)

Mark and Umji going for the noona.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Why are so many Sana X Suho rumors flying around? I'm scared :pepecross:
From when I saw Dispatch trending yesterday, fans were adamant it was either him and Sana, him and Jeongyeon, him and Chorong or him and Irene. Either Suho isn’t involved in this at all, or he has a lot of explaining to do.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Unless it's BTS I don't think it'll be that entertaining

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
From when I saw Dispatch trending yesterday, fans were adamant it was either him and Sana, him and Jeongyeon, him and Chorong or him and Irene. Either Suho isn’t involved in this at all, or he has a lot of explaining to do.
Man Suho is one of the most handsome dudes in Kpop but looking at him, you'd never guess he's got game lol, unlike say Kai or Baekhyun XD

Fans have really been running with this Suho X Sana prediction, Idk :jisoosmh: I've also heard stuff about Irene and Shinee's Minho. Tbh if it's Chorong, I'd be pretty happy for her :yolk:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
because a translated text said one of the possible couples to be revealed was a boy from top SM group and a girl from top JYP group
Yeah but why these 2 specifically and not their members lol, was there any more detail?

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Not BP :sanapray:
Not Twice :sanapray:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Man Suho is one of the most handsome dudes in Kpop but looking at him, you'd never guess he's got game lol, unlike say Kai or Baekhyun XD

Fans have really been running with this Suho X Sana prediction, Idk :jisoosmh: I've also heard stuff about Irene and Shinee's Minho. Tbh if it's Chorong, I'd be pretty happy for her :yolk:
The Suho & Chorong rumours are VERY old. That's been a "thing" since about 2014/15 I believe.

If they are revealed to be a couple, good for them! And well played for keeping it out of the public for so many years lol.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
The Suho & Chorong rumours are VERY old. That's been a "thing" since about 2014/15 I believe.

If they are revealed to be a couple, good for them! And well played for keeping it out of the public for so many years lol.
I'm actually rooting for Chorong to date, I remember on some show she was saying how the Apink members screen all her suitors and basically reject everybody :haylul:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Only BTS will surprise me GENUINELY at this point.

I'll laugh my ass off though if it is Kai again!
Watch it be Wendy.
You know he how he feels about those English speaking girls :taesip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her

Yeah it feels like Surong has somehow been around forever. As an EXO-L and a Panda I would totally root for them. I think it just came back because there was a lot of him and Sana yesterday.

I'm actually rooting for Chorong to date, I remember on some show she was saying how the Apink members screen all her suitors and basically reject everybody :haylul:
Haha, I remember that, but I hope the male Pandas remember the hell the girls went through with those bomb scares and back off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread