Professional gaming with adderall (1 Viewer)

Handcrafted

Rookie
Reactions Received
Recently there was a pro call of duty player who came out and revealed he was under the influence of adderall when he won the world championship last year. Adderal has been a drug that gamers have been known to abuse in order to increase their performance. It was against the rules and still is so people are saying they should be punished yet there are still those that defend him and say he shouldn’t be punished. They say he was brave enough to come forward. I don’t think that’s an excuse and he should be punished. I wonder if something like this had happened in other esports.

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Yeah he should definitely still be punished. Maybe a lighter punishment because he confessed, but confessing shouldn't wipe your slate clean.

Reactions: Handcrafted

Handcrafted

Rookie
Reactions Received
Yeah he should definitely still be punished. Maybe a lighter punishment because he confessed, but confessing shouldn't wipe your slate clean.
Being brave enough to break the rules or law doesn’t excuse you from the consequences.
I don’t think they will actually receive any punishment. Players have been known to use it before but the league has done nothing to enforce the rules. Maybe this time will be different. Only time will tell I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: Vikki and Mangoey

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
Cassiopeia
I didn't know gamers did drugs for gaming

Dude should get punished

Users who are viewing this thread