Programming finally doesn't seem that hard (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I've started really learning programming since my exam is coming up and like. I've had this class in elementary and high school, basically the same exact thing.
Learning C# or C or whatever and I always half-assed it cause I didn't need it and wasn't planning on doing it.
Now that I'm going into the Video Game Industry I'm pretty sure it's a universal skill that a person needs so I'm also trying a bit harder.

This time around tho, it seems so easy? Like not blatantly easy you still have to somewhat use your brain but much easier than it did before and I know that at some point I'm gonna start being overloaded with info but for now, I'm much more confident that I'll be able to do it properly than previously when I had 0 interest.​

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Future Tech Admin of KS? :icgyu:
Oh lord no :haylul: Thankfully the part of programming I do is focused on doing stuff in game engines rather than crunching numbers/databases/servers and stuff that most other programmers have to know.

• Haha
Reactions: Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Oh lord no :haylul: Thankfully the part of programming I do is focused on doing stuff in game engines rather than crunching numbers/databases/servers and stuff that most other programmers have to know.
icic :susPepe: I wish you good luck, lemme know when your first game releases :junweary:

• Love
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Users who are viewing this thread