COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Chart Queenyeon 🤝 QueenPink (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

@Blink @Sone

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

@Blink @Sone
This is cool. (Also more on brand for u, darlingblue-give me ideas for 2 more threads in dm if u hv any ideas tat work for me, im coming up dry for 2 more) I so wanted to post this tweet in its own thread but chickened out: (it felt too duplicating lexus' thread n now urs too.) You also come up with the best thread titles :sj_weary:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is cool. (Also more on brand for u, darlingblue-give me ideas for 2 more threads in dm if u hv any ideas tat work for me, im coming up dry for 2 more) I so wanted to post this tweet in its own thread but chickened out: (it felt too duplicating lexus' thread n now urs too.) You also come up with the best thread titles :sj_weary:
I've been posting random tweets as threads 1.39k times already and nobody's said anything
Go for it :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I've been posting random tweets as threads 1.39k times already and nobody's said anything
Go for it :sanapray:
I would but i dont hv ur history of doing so, its too off brand for me n im not sure i want to get into the habit of post n run tat u do, it works for u but im uneasy abt doing so myself for now-i might change my mind l8r if i get more desperate LOL.

You do you, queen DarlingBlue n ill just be myself, ok thnx honna continue to type out my thread now, ill tag u n if u want to reply i welcome it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread