Quick Reminder: Free f(x) cards for @DrewB (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU
Every single user here made a promise to give me all f(x) cards for free until I have a complete set.

Then you can start your f(x) collection only after I finish mine.

@Ozymandias has already betrayed me by going back on his word. He pulled a FUCKING KRYSTAL card today then all of a sudden acts like he don't know nobody. Whatever. It's fine. He was tempted by the dark side of the force and gave in. Let this be an example of how not to act with your f(x) cards for future reference.

Remember. f(x) = D(b)

Happy card collecting.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
ok so all f(x) cards to @Ozymandias got it, thanks :sanapray:

Yili

♥ Bahi ♥ Jia ♥ Bora ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
They'll go to you for sure :sanapray:

Reactions: brekker and Drew_B

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
I´ll give you (f)x card gladly but as @eclipsoul has said .... bold of you to assume I would be that lucky. But a huge thank you for that Bang Chan card. It´s @Basurafire ´s now :) and he is his bias.

so I´m indebted to you anyway.

Reactions: Drew_B
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Every single user here made a promise to give me all f(x) cards for free until I have a complete set.

Then you can start your f(x) collection only after I finish mine.

@Ozymandias has already betrayed me by going back on his word. He pulled a FUCKING KRYSTAL card today then all of a sudden acts like he don't know nobody. Whatever. It's fine. He was tempted by the dark side of the force and gave in. Let this be an example of how not to act with your f(x) cards for future reference.

Remember. f(x) = D(b)

Happy card collecting.
It's the consequence of not collecting n pulling out of the game drewB, everyone onlyvrmbrs wat you'll do for them today or tmrw not ytd. Ill still give you all my f(x) cards tat you dont hv as long as you dont give away any f(x) cards you get b4 then. I only promise you get 1st dibs on each f(x) card one time, after tat ur on ur own boat.

Reactions: Drew_B

Users who are viewing this thread