COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Chart Refund Expedition’s Debut Track “Don’t Touch Me” Scores Perfect All-Kill (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Refund Expedition’s Debut Track “Don’t Touch Me” Scores Perfect All-Kill

Refund Expedition has swept Korea’s major music charts!

The new project girl group was formed through MBC’s “How Do You Play?” after Lee Hyori named her ideal group members on the show. Refund Expedition consists of Lee Hyori (stage name Chun Ok), Uhm Jung Hwa (Man Ok), MAMAMOO’s Hwasa (Sil Bi), and Jessi (Eun Bi). Yoo Jae Suk, in the persona of “Jimmy Yoo,” is the group’s general producer.

On October 10, they debuted with their track “Don’t Touch Me,” which was produced by Rado, a member of the hitmaker duo Black Eyed Pilseung. Soon after, the song took No. 1 on major realtime charts.

It continued to soar in the rankings, and it grabbed No. 1 by October 12 at 1:30 p.m. KST on the daily and 24Hits chart of Melon; daily and realtime charts of Genie and Bugs; Vibe’s daily chart; the realtime charts of Flo and iChart, and the weekly iChart. Sweeping all these charts means it scored a “perfect all-kill”!

All proceeds from the song will be donated to charity.
Source: Soompi

@Charts @Girl Group

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i feel like a failed mamamoo stan right now lmao i had no idea hwasa was in this. i thought this was some new group which made me wonder who would ever name a group "refund expedition" :haylul: congratulations to them!

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
AS EXPECTED

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread