COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro reintroduction & reincarnation (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
AAAAA VIKKI IS THAT YOU
i’m happy to see you’re still on here how’ve you been?? :pepeheart:

thank you guys! :uwu:

thank youuuu and welcome to ks! hope you’ve been liking it here so far <33

we twinnin :pikasmart: tho not anymore now rip

thank you! you look kinda familiar too maybe we spoke like once or twice at one point :haylul:

awh no worries lol
i feel like i’ve seen you around though your layouts seem pretty familiar to me

CHIMCHIM I REMEMBER SEEING THAT NAME AROUND
thank you i hope you’ve been well!!!

how could i forget miss ticktocktika :jenniesmug: thank you! i’m glad you’ve been doing okay! :lovelycooky:
I’ve been pretty good overall. Not perfect but lots of good things too so I can’t complain:sakUwu:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi ♡
Pronouns
she/her
hiii welcome aboard! how you liking the site? and yessss i love nct they're really the only kpop group i keep up with nowadays lmao :haylul:
I love this site!! From the first day I felt so welcomed. I commend you for just keeping up with one group but honestly NCT is basically multiple groups in one :scree:

Testament

☠️ʀᴇɴᴅᴇᴢᴠᴏᴜꜱ☠️
Reactions Received
Website
all-my-girls.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
AAAAA VIKKI IS THAT YOU
i’m happy to see you’re still on here how’ve you been?? :pepeheart:

thank you guys! :uwu:

thank youuuu and welcome to ks! hope you’ve been liking it here so far <33

we twinnin :pikasmart: tho not anymore now rip

thank you! you look kinda familiar too maybe we spoke like once or twice at one point :haylul:

awh no worries lol
i feel like i’ve seen you around though your layouts seem pretty familiar to me

CHIMCHIM I REMEMBER SEEING THAT NAME AROUND
thank you i hope you’ve been well!!!

how could i forget miss ticktocktika :jenniesmug: thank you! i’m glad you’ve been doing okay! :lovelycooky:
Lol im sorry!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah, ty! I have been well. It's a shame we never interacted, though; you seem like a nice guy.

As for BTS, they're still one of my stan groups, but with Jinkook as my biases and Jimin as my wrecker; however, my main ult group now is Riize!
you seem really sweet too!! maybe this will now be our opportunity to get to interact more often :pepe_cool:

ooh riize i don't really know their songs other than talk saxy but that song SLAPPPPPED
who's your riize ult? :zoomeyes:

I’ve been pretty good overall. Not perfect but lots of good things too so I can’t complain:sakUwu:
kinda describes my life too - hopefully lots of good things will come my way once i finish my master's program next year :sanapray:
i'm happy to hear you're doing good and i hope the rest of this year treats you well! (us being halfway through 2024 already is crazy...)

I love this site!! From the first day I felt so welcomed. I commend you for just keeping up with one group but honestly NCT is basically multiple groups in one :scree:
this place definitely has a lot of kind hearted and welcoming people. kept me entertained and met some great people here during the lockdown times until i just... kinda got busy and left lol

and yeah you're right about nct agfdhjksk they're gonna end up having like 50 subunits by 2030 :haylul:

Lol im sorry!
taeyong will remember this

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you seem really sweet too!! maybe this will now be our opportunity to get to interact more often :pepe_cool:

ooh riize i don't really know their songs other than talk saxy but that song SLAPPPPPED

kinda describes my life too - hopefully lots of good things will come my way once i finish my master's program next year :sanapray:
i'm happy to hear you're doing good and i hope the rest of this year treats you well! (us being halfway through 2024 already is crazy...)

this place definitely has a lot of kind hearted and welcoming people. kept me entertained and met some great people here during the lockdown times until i just... kinda got busy and left lol

and yeah you're right about nct agfdhjksk they're gonna end up having like 50 subunits by 2030 :haylul:

taeyong will remember this
It feels like the years are just flying by :nekosweat:

wonbunny302

aka Steph
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeah, I'll hit up your profile after I've posted this reply

it's Wonbin, but my wrecker is Shotaro!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
AGDHSVSJSVNS
someone needed to say it :we_kpopsourcing:

welcome back!! :wavewave: im new to the site so we never met but you seem rly cool! i hope we get to interact a bunch :uwu:
thank you!! and welcome to ks :queen: we can def try and interact more around the site

2011 borns being old enough to have an account here goddammit i’m getting old :shock:

cosmic

diorama
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
2011 borns being old enough to have an account here goddammit i’m getting old :shock:
i love to terrorize people with my age over here so you'll have to get used to that /hj :icgyu:
fun fact: did you know i was not born yet when nu abo by f(x) came out? :uwu:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread